Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart.

I have a few questions aswell. i really hate to sound greedy or anything but how are you calculating said gifts....is it just flat, because i bought the new kubrow pack and rushed then (as much as im embarassed to say) wanted to see the other looks of the kubrows so i did that once or twice? i just dont know how it will all work? does that mean i have to wait 2 more days for a random kurbrow (that may not be the same one i had) to mature? 

Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart.

Is this confirmation that there is no way to restore the lost Kubrows? 

I notice that when I open up my mod segment my warframe does not move and stay where it is.

When I open the mod section while standing far left.

Qej9S6d.png

Can obviously see my warframe is not showing.

While in the middle.

pm2MdMQ.png

And while I am in the right.

RLOGIar.png

You can see my warframe is cutting up the mods in the left.

I also notice that even though I scroll all the way down the mods on the bottoms seems to get cut off.

jm9StIf.png

And even though I finished my mirage quest it still showing the "Craft the mirage chassis" thing.

KNjQN4P.png

And this crap in trade.

3OpkwRC.png

I can only imagine the potential anger that could cause. I hope it gets fixed soon friend.

Duhhh.....I have like 9 new weapons waiting me in the foundry and I can't use them because of this bug...I am supposed to rank all of this weapon to LVL 30 but now there so much delay and a exam is upcoming for me soon..I believe all player will experience this bug. xD

But does Stasis have a cost? Plus, I can't foretell my internets availability, so Its not like I can put my Kubrow in stasis ahead of time.

Removing kubrow from stasis takes 3 hours. I think its for immersion, but at points it is very ... rage inducing.  Also, I put one i stasis last night, and when it was removed it still had damage. Stasis doesn't appear to do anything, but someone else already posted about this

I´ve seen a significant amount of threads that suggest that the kubrows dying might no be the cause of them disappearing.

again i made a post about it being "seemingly random" it does not matter wether it dies or not it is just a chance after the collor mission but i suppose more info could not hurt.

Dojo is pretty bugged/glitched. everything in the spawn room has sunken (about the character height) underground, all reflective or transparent surfaces have a heavy yellow/green tint eg; glass, water, reflective images on floor and glass in tenno labs is severely affected

Myself and 2 of my friends have been pursuing Hydroid via Vay Hek, and we've had 2 Frequency Triangulators just disappear from inventories. we had planned on doing those after mine, but they just..... vanished.

Additionally, they have also had an issue where crafting further hek keys bugs out the foundry, and they become unlocatable and unclaimable.

aiQtk.jpg

Notice that he's in the "in progress" section, where finished products exist, and the icon for a finished product is in the top right corner of the screen.

We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart. Still working on figuring out if the lost Kubrows are returnable. No confirmation at this time, still working on it. 

We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart.

So Rebecca, I don't suppose that it would be possible to give those who lost a Kubrow something in game that would allow them to remake a Kubrow with their chosen "class," body type, and fur pattern, would it?

Edited by JerZeyCJ

Still cannot progress in Vors Prize missions, im still stuck at raiding the corpus resource cache, the last mission i did a different guy picked u whatever module it was we needed and we went to the exit. got back to my ship left the party as usual to install said part....

didnt seem like i could install it anywhere, dont think i even have the part

although my mission now is to raid the corpus resource cache, so i think i passed the mission, but the Lotus nor Ordis is telling me to do anything, there is no mission icon either on the star chart telling me where to go next

i tried starting the hidden messages quest then resarting the vors prize but it didnt seem to work

perma death unless neglected should not exist imo. Mine was unmodded and unleveled, oke, but was killed bit by bit by low level grineer... they die so easily that it would be better as a ornament in the ship instead of fighting along side you so they don't die at least. specially with the care you need to give them to make them happy barking killing machines.

next to that. we need a option to disable quests so we do not et the same thing everytime we come back to the ship... (or say those things only once. then never again unless you set the mission again.

So Rebecca, I don't suppose that it would be possible to give those who lost a Kubrow something in game that would allow them to remake a Kubrow with their chosen "class," body type, and fur pattern, would it?

Gender too.  I literally got my perfect Kubrow on the first try and I'd like to have her again.

My Kubrow now has 80%  health insted of 100%. This morning it was 100, then i went out to eat and come back 80% health. don't know if this is a bug or when i log out it loses health. My Kubrow still is in pup state, so its impossible for her to get damaged.

Proof: http://cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/48729478050902284/8BD1DCD151CCAE67D7DC0B79ECCEF0265D31818E/

We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart. Still working on figuring out if the lost Kubrows are returnable. No confirmation at this time, still working on it. 

Thank you Rebecca!!!

Help please, either I don't understand how to get my Kubrow Serina to join me or she's disappeared. I completed the collar mission and came back into the Liset to find an egg in my incubator, she's not in my companion select in arsenal screen. The only thing telling me that I did what I needed to is the collar in my components screen.