Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

me too, right after killing vor and acquiring venus nav segment, i got vor's prize in the list of quests/alerts but no marker and no description under "vor's prize"

Killing Vor is the end of Vor's Prize.. does logging out and in remove the UI indicator that "Vor's Prize" is still active? 

Not really a bug but I would LOOOOVE if you guys could fix the foundry item counts, for example it saying 2,000/2,000 nano spores instead of saying how many are actually in my inventory such as 12,536/2,000. It is a hassle to look back and forth between the components and build requirements to see how many of the component i would have left if i built an item 

an addition to this would be to show how much of the item that your building you have

I made a topic of this post, but I'm just going to asume this is a bug and paste it in here:

Are Kubrows supposed to just upright die right away? Or are you "supposed" to be able to revive them if they go down? I'm here, looking at this mod I have equiped on my Kubrow. +42% Bleedout reduction. But it just.. dies instantly? I litteritly LOOKED at him just fall over and spew green puss everywhere.

Is this a bug? Is this intended? If it is intended, what purpose does this mod even have?

Link to topic: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266593-kubrow-bleedout-time-dev-confirm-please/#entry3094711

Edited by Shuuro

I recently had an issue with doing the mercury nav segment quest that was not working, but after the new hotfix it started working again. I beat it then it told me to face Vor. I beat Vor and after I got no messages or anything. In the navigation it still says Vors Prize with no icons on what to do next. It basically repeated the bug again but for a different part of the quest line.

I also got this error when I tried to invite a friend to a squad

9vuf68fzv5rwr5afg.jpg

Edited by Turbiine

I think after 14.0.2 hotfix, people who were crafting alternate helmets when they already possess that alternate helmet lost the blueprint for it and the materials used to craft it. When you already possess an alternate helmet, the foundry does not allow you to craft another. Before the hotfix we could choose to craft, but after we aren't allowed to. I had an Arcane Vanguard Helmet and Arcane Vespa Helmet building before 14.0.2, but now the process does not show up anymore. Have yet to determine whether it will show up in the Completed tab after 12 hours. I am pretty confident that I lost both the blueprint and the resources used to build it.

Killing Vor is the end of Vor's Prize.. does logging out and in remove the UI indicator that "Vor's Prize" is still active? 

btw i forgot to mention that the ascaris negator is till in my inventory, maybe that is what is preventing the questline to finish? also, am i supposed to have the incubator segment already or not? because i don't have it yet.

Heya!

Thanks to the fixed Mercury Nav Segment thing, I finally managed to get into the Vor's Prize mission to kill Vor. Everything was fine until the end of mission stats/rewards screen, where mine and my friend's games simultaneously glitched out and needed forced closing. After logging back in, we're both stuck with the mission "completed", I assume. There's again no mission text, visible nodes to progress to or anything in the Codex's mission file.

I've tried relogging multiple times, and also activating the Kubrow/reactivating Vor's Prize but that hasn't worked either.

EDIT: So, this seems to be a running problem. Sorry, should have read over the past few pages first!

Edited by Trubblegum