Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Somehow my Kubrow baby which hasn't been taken out at all, given that it's not matured yet, has only 80% health after the 14.0.3 hotfix....  Is this supposed to happen..??  Random health drops even without use?

Edit: If it does drop without any use (Which would be completely ridiculous if this is the case), then I'm worried as to why it would drop 20%....  

Edited by Satrical

My Drakgoon which I am just using for mastery suddenly has an orokin catalyst installed and my 3-4 spare orokin reactors are missing from my inventory as well as the catalyst I got from the most recent dev stream alert which I only claimed a few hours ago. One of my friends also has 3 less reactors in his inventory than he had before without using them.

Somehow my Kubrow baby which hasn't been taken out at all, given that it's not matured yet, has only 80% health after the 14.0.3 hotfix....  Is this supposed to happen..??  Random health drops even without use?

same I had to spend a DNA stabilizer and she wasnt even close to mature

Not entirely sure if this is a bug or an anti boosting mechanic but when playing in a squad, only the host is gaining progress in the solar map and not the squadmates meaning that each map would have to be run multiple times, with each person taking a turn as host, for everyone to get credit for having done the mission.

Edit: Experience was on Mercury

Same experience. Hope this is fixed soon as it would be very annoying.

I said tis yesterday, not sure if fixed or if anyone read it:

I cant seem to get rewards from Nightmare missions  if i play in a group, nor can i complete a mission to get the next one if im in a group, as if to unlock the next mission in the system.

I tried it extensivly and it didnt work 100% of the time, with me as host and him joining in and wise versa

This was pretty gamebreaking yesterday and took away all the fun if i couldnt get access to nightmare mods.

When a weapon/frame etc... is about to level-up in a mission, the game can freeze for a few seconds (I guess while it loads the sound or visual effect). No problem when soloing, But, with a squad, this can cause a host migration and split the game into two separate copies. Forcing the leveller into their own solo game.

The pause has happened to me several times while soloing the VOR and Kubro Quests (no problem), and once when part of a squad in a Phobos defence mission (causing a split).

Came across another bug. Had killed Vor prior to the update today, and got the nav segmant from him (don't know if this is relevant to the problem), but afterwards, no new location is marked for me to go to. and again, sorry if this has been mentioned in the past

bug: Using Mirage maxed HOM with a 51.6% crit Attica would redcrit over 75% of the shots for full damage even with HOM clones, tested in ODD on several attempts regularly shot 8k redcrit bolts from a level 23 attica stacked for crit and crit damage, from all 4 clones and my own bolt, i killed over 5 ancients and over 15 other infested in one volley.

When you're in a party and you do a void key mission, the key is always taken from the host's inventory even if it was a non-host player who started the mission.  If the host doesn't have any of that key, then it's taken from the starting player's inventory as normal.

A friend and I tested this with a couple different types of tower key and it was happening consistently.  We didn't test with any Derelict keys so I'm not sure if those are affected too.

Love the new interface, flows really well. Kinda miss the Sol system diorama, but that'll pass.

Other than the occasional UI hitch (Had the mods panel go unresponsive on me, had to do the three-finger-salute and kill the process to unstick it.)

Don't know if this is a bug or an intended feature, but planet mission completion (for purposes of unlocking the next section) seems inoperative outside of solo play. For clarification: When I finish solo, the block stops blinking, when I finish teamed, it keeps blinking, used to think it was a direct result of frequent "Lost Connection to Host" errors. Really don't wanna do a mobile defense mission (no matter how early in the game) without backup unless I absolutely have to!

P.S.: Don't know if this is the proper place to put this, but might as well get it out in the open. Implement an "Abort" button! I'm rather sick of having the "Searching for Squad" bit lock up on me and sitting there for five minutes doing absolutely nothing until I decide to three-finger-salute the game closed to unstick it! It's a common-sense button to have, guys! (Likely a few other appropriate places to put such a button, but it's past midnight and I need shuteye.)

The part I underline i want questions about aswell!   Whats the point in teaming together if i cant progress?

Running the mission twice for you and your friend sucks ...and u cant pick who the host is ...

I want to play with my friends and make headway on the map ....NOT solo to the last planet ...

Am all for with stop hoppers *being draged past the planet*  That she be stoped via having  *Have acces to last planet ect ect* if not they cant join that game :D issue solved

Right now .....no point in teaming up to unlock and progress thruogh zones ....which is sad :(

Quest Bug 

can't go earth - earth planet is not display

case 

update 13 ver

- play  before earth (only Mercury, Venus)

update 14 ver 

- tutorial Quest pass (not play)
 - planet data is not earth
 - start planet change to earth, so not boss drop
 - cant go earth planet
Edited by wlsuddleal

Me again. The patch has /not/ fixed the loading bug yet, though however has made it easier on me for joining smaller parties though. If it's still a four man, however? It's still broken as all hell. I'll have a webm displaying this up in a few moments.

EDIT: http://puu.sh/ai9v8/6588027dda.webm What was once nearly 30 seconds (U13) is now little over 2 minutes (U14.) And contrary to dev belief, this will not just sort itself out. It needs action to be taken.

Me again again, after the last patch 14.0.3 (or whatever number it was on saturday, July 20th) loading bug has STILL not been fixed, more so more people seem to be getting the bug now. Maybe this will let it get fixed?

I have a problem with survival 1, I played three times with my friend and the time stopped in 7 min - 10 min and the enemies ceased to appear. And even if we quit the game the key was consumed.

Sorry for my english.

Edited by lReksl

Vor's Prize

Still stuck on "Raid the Corpus cache" even though I have already completed the mission it no longer shows up for me in the starchart and the quest cannot be progressed. I have built the thing in the foundry to get off the device so I do not know what else to do.

hi my weapon change screen in my ship freezes and I am unable to change my weapon however I am able function normally however the weapon screen lays over everything and I am unable to exit also the vors prize quest raid corpus resources does not appear on my navigation map as if the mission doesn't exist

Kubrow - Loyalty once lost is impossible to regain. interactions are having no effect and there is no information on how to change their mood so that they like you again. over a course of several hours and complete missions (after him being hit by a new buffed infested (over 1000 hp in 2 seconds i couldn't even get to bless it, it died so fast(playing trinity sechura wave 10))

I'm pretty sure this is a bug but my kuborw matured today 7/18/14 and i had to complete the quest (howl of the kubrow) which needed me to get the collar for her, si after mission was completed the lotus congratulated me and what not but my kubrow vanished. what was in the kubrow place you might ask? AN EGG! what happened to my kubrow?  Please Respond.