Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

After the hotfix, after a few seconds of opening and hosting the lobby, warframe becomes unresponsive, if chat is open during this it locks up too, if its shut, it becomes the only responsive object, i have to close warframe from task manager afterward

I have a problem with survival 1, I played three times with my friend and the time stopped in 7 min - 10 min and the enemies ceased to appear. And even if we quit the game the key was consumed.

Sorry for my english.

Did you 'ESC' View mission progress during the mission? Did Host do this? 

Since the update became available each time I launch the game it loops trying to download and gives me: 
         VjE3M8s.png
The words in caps just appeared today, otherwise since update became available it's been like that!

Any tips help

Defense Missions Overall: Crashing Bug Occurs throughout any Defense mission, to which every 5 waves the game crashes.

Warframes within Ships are blocking the mod views when opening up modification menus

Scroll only shows one row of mods, not the entire selection of mods as it scrolls within the mod customization menus.

Text within the Kubrow egg missions are not working properly, it shows the file name rather than the quest name objective itself in the text.

There are trading posts within the dojos that have their bottom half within the floor, and the top half above ground, making them unusable.

The "eternal loading screen" may disappear at times, but players are still found not in mission. They are still stuck on their ships, while still being counted into the squad in mission.

When changing loadouts, Warframes are sometimes facing the back of the ship, rather than forwards.

Orokin Derelict missions have the opening scene being the squad flying into a Grineer Ship, rather than a Derelict Orokin Ship.

When selecting and deselecting missions on the star chart, the player cannot deselect a mission if they accidentally select a mission, even when leaving the navigational system.

Extractors are being completely recalled into the players arsenal, rather than the resources being collected and the Extractor left to continue its work.

Player loadouts are not updated when they've changed their loadouts in the pause menu, showing dated loadouts even after the player has changed warframes/weapons/equipment.

Looping Kubrow Mission dialogue after the module is retrieved, to which the Lotus suggests exploring earth for an egg, and right afterwards states that you have an egg, and Ordis will show you what to do with it.

Ordis' dialogue loops once the Egg is on the ship, not changing (may be intentional).

Will continue to update as more bugs come to my attention.

Edited by AlphaHorseman

Codex In the UI

Freezes everynow and then when i tried to acces companins (fixed by going into menu and selecting another area of the ship to access)

There seems to be a double of one on the sentinal weapons in my codex

No progress of enemy scans are showing (even though i have alot that should be completed)

Kebrew
When the Wild Kubrew leap attack they seem to one shot my sentinal (carrier- 480Hp, 275Shield, 50 Armour)

Also can interact with my kubrew while its still incubating

Navigation

Able to roll jump onto/next to the navigation part of the ship and flot/get stuck for a few seconds

Valkyr
Hysteria glitches and you cant attack if you equipt codex scanner and you cant unequipt codex scanner untill hysteria's duration ends

Edited by LightArmored

So not really sure if this is a bug or something like a combo between my sentinel and myself now but....

BUG: ALL THE ELEMENTS

Description: While fighting the infested every 10th or so mob would just explode and every elemental icon there is to proc would all show up at once in a  3 4 3 formation, it happens to quickly to get a screenshot, but when that happens there is a loud firecracker sound and the mob just explodes into nothingness and smoke.  Is this intentional? Cuz that was awesome

2nd the change in the dialogue to no longer say life support is being cut off in an infested survival is a very nice and appreciated little detail, now they are releasing toxic spores for those that havent noticed.

another bug when switching from the kubrow to a sentinel and then equipping a sentinel weapon (any weapon this applies to i think (i tried it with the sweeper and stinger on the dethcube) when going to upgrade the sentinels weapon it just comes up blank then Upton hitting the escape key to exit the arsenal it crashes the game.

well here is another issue that is crippling my game-play enjoyment, i have lowered shields. What i meant is i have a 320 redirection on and on every warframe my shield are 130 it keeps making me die in like less than 30 sec. I hope you get this fixed pls do i don't like dying pls pls pls do fix it.

Edited by noobkilla1122

i have a hole bunch of complaints about the kubrows. I got a stealth kubrow and that is excactly wat i wanted considering am a stealth kind of guy but the stealth kubrow isnt rally that stealthy if he see's an enemy he will go cloak and enstead of attacking the enemy he will run around cloak until i shoot then he will go attack that enemy which sucks because when i shoot i blow my cover and somethimes he doesnt even attack the enemy which is making the kubrow not that good because by the time he realizes am about to die am already dead so i hope u can fix this in the mnext hotfix for it will make the kubrow much better. H also sometimes doesnt attack the enemys that are attacking me and i suggest we give the kubrows a little super jump because if i have to run up a wall or clime i cliff to get somewhere he will end up just running at the wall for the hole game trying to get to mei have been sending a whole lot of these and i have seen u guys have fixed all of them and i hope you can fix this one as well because i love my kubrow and i want only the best for him

So, the hotfix fixed the Mercury Nav Segment quest/mission. Awesome.

Here's the problem. Got the "Confront Vor" mission, did that. Killed Vor. All done? Now I'm stuck with "Vor's Prize" in the little navi popup screen (that shows all the alerts and what not). I did relog, twice. Still there :c

Was there suppose to be a Lotus message afterwards? Cause there was none when I returned to the ship, not to mention no "Exit" button on the Mission Reward screen upon returning to ship.

Edited by Geara

o wow nooooo!!! Ok i was playing with my new mature kubrow in the dojo and i did a dojo battle when i did that they killed my kubrow and he didnt spawn back. I left the dojo and came back but he was still gone i could still see him in my player ship but he wont show up in my dojo i dont know wat to do i will go crazy if i lost him because i had to use plat on him and i have gotten so attached to him wat a pile of **** i hope u can get this fixed in the next update pls pls pls say you can am dying without him pls pls pls get this fixed

My friend and I ran a few of the new missions on Mercury to clear them out only to find two bugs, one I know has already been reported here but wanted to bring it up again since it was marked unconfirmed.

1) With me has host, we ran Neruda and Eminescu and completing both misses. While I got credit, she did not.

2) Instead of getting Morphics, Ferrite, and Polymer Bundles during this mission, I was getting Rubedo, Alloy Plate, and Control Modules. Looks like there's a bit of a bug in the resource loot code for what is available where.

i was in my player ship and was playing with my kubrow,sniffles, when i pressed e fast on him he was able to get out of the pod and into the middle of the hallway i logged out and logged back in and he was back in the pod. But now when i press e on him he goes back into the hallway for the animation and after the animation was done he was back in the pod i was ok with this at first but then it wouldn't let me press e on him to pet him, i had to press x and then press e so i could pet him its not a major thing but i hope this will be fixed in the next hotfix because it really bothers me and i see a couple of my friend have had the same problem so i hope this gets fixed

Fullscreen at times makes it impossible to move - through menu access you have to go into window mode.

Ctrl + V stopped working in game for awhile, and also made it to work i couldn't use Paste outside game till game was closed.(that's never happened before, but could be related to the first problem i mentioned do not remember weather i was in full screen or not.)

When trying to invite a 2nd player to the clan Dojo(me and another, and the one i was inviting)
gave me a weird HMTL link error.

and im sure you know this because i've read it, "Arcane helmets are untradable" but people are still able to put them in the slots with another mod, making them think its there, and if they convince someone its there(like i did) and the trade is agreed on, the helmet fails to trade and goes back to your bag while you still get payment for the helmet...
i'm planing on giving the guy the helm when this is fixed but im a nice guy, and not many people will know they are scamming others. this is the main reason i made this post. over all other glitches this should be fixed as soon as possible for the sake of your player base..

So, the hotfix fixed the Mercury Nav Segment quest/mission. Awesome.

Here's the problem. Got the "Confront Vor" mission, did that. Killed Vor. All done? Now I'm stuck with "Vor's Prize" in the little navi popup screen (that shows all the alerts and what not). I did relog, twice. Still there :c

Was there suppose to be a Lotus message afterwards? Cause there was none when I returned to the ship, not to mention no "Exit" button on the Mission Reward screen upon returning to ship.

I have the same exact problem. None of the hotfixes fixed this problem. I have Vor's Prize as a quest pop up on the navigation gui as I approach it but when i get into the circle of planets, the quest icon is nowhere to be found and its nowhere inside the planets

I'm not certain if this has been addressed, but Vor's Prize questline still seems to be heavily bugged. In particular, "Raiding Corpus Supply Crates" still appears as the next objective on the ship's HUD, but the node is nowhere to be found.

I am a returing player who has opted to replay the into, and after repairing the foundry and receiving Darvo's blueprint, I went ahead and crafted the Ascaris Negator with resources from my own reserves, unaware that the quest line would provide an opportunity to acquire the necessary resources. Now, the Negator is sitting in my inventory, unusable, and I have no means to progress.

Could crafting the Ascaris Negator before it was called for in the quest be the root of all this? If so, is there a work-around (potentially a mission reset) that can be applied? If not, I suppose in the future a unique component necessary to build the Negator (which drops only from the raid quest) can be added to prevent further errors like this.