Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

the bug on volume is still not fixed( muted volume , but still hearing sounds) , holes during missions as in the screen black out for a while and come back, a squad member entering then timer for the mission that is currently running appear , companion suddenly dies out of sudden bug which is annoying as we need the carrier to pick up our loots , loading takes too much time . i am using windows 7 , 64 bit with high graphics turn on .<- all of these does not happen before the update. usual net speed is 500mbps mouse cursor sensitivity is bad especially during hacking D: pls help thank you :D tried defrag data and sorts.

In the Hammer Shot alert just now, I tried entering it, but I was bumped out, solo or public. Because of that, I just skipped and tried to do the Interception mission on Mercury.

When I had finished the Interception, two things wrong: The mission was accomplished, but the location wasn't "freed"; I couldn't continue to the next node. Second, the Hammer Shot alert was "cleared" even though I hadn't even entered it and didn't receive the award. I presume the game thought I had "entered" the alert, considering the Intercept as the mission of completion...I wanted that Hammer Shot. I tried to join a group to go to alert, but I couldn't get the award.

ISSUE: It would appear that alternate helmets that were crafted prior to 14.0.2 when you already have that alternate helmet are stuck in "limbo" in the foundry. For trading sakes, I crafted another Arcane Vanguard Helmet and Arcane Vespa Helmet before 14.0.2, but after the update, I cannot see them in the foundry and the blueprint and resources have been used. I assuming they are finished and ready for pick up if I can see them

These are images of what is "In Progress":

PmujhrB.jpg

diRk7qu.jpg

There are 8 total visible items here. 3 of them are currently being built, yet it indicates that I have 7 completed. 5 of the completed are visible. The other 2 will most likely be the Alternate helmets that were built, but are hidden because I already own them.

Can you PLEASE fix the @(*()$ matchmaker. Game is pretty much unplayable. With all these hotfixes none still fix the following issues:

• Getting stuck forever on "Please wait" after starting a search for squad on public matches (happens about 60% of the time)

• UI getting stuck with cursor on screen and no way to interact with anything but chat after finishing a match and sending an invite to a player to refill the squad
  • "Lost connection to host" upon mission completion
  • Players getting booted from the match (every match at least one player is being disconnected)

These should be top priority they are preventing everyone from playing the game!

Edited by Megakoresh

Can we please have our fully maxed mods in "Our Mod" list please. Getting really annoying to have to keep switching to my codex to find which Mod I have maxed. Already wasted fusion cores and credits on fusing mods which I had already Maxed..

(Edit) Rebooted and now see maxed mods in the list.

Edited by Mogwhi

Mirage Clone Bug

This is actually two parts and I think they're connected.

Bug #1: Clones don't despawn when Hall of Mirrors ends.

E8vuwpG.jpg

None of these clones actually do damage or move from that spot, but they do still copy the caster's movements.

Bug #2: Large quantities of non-hitscan weapons cause A LOT of lag. 

The above screenshot was taken during a Xini run. The photographed team member was using a Hikou and every time they fired I would drop from 60 FPS to around 15. After a while the clones stopped despawning but they still threw phantom Hikou. Combined with all of the other effects I was seeing framerates as low as 1 FPS. I'm fairly certain this is a client side error as my teammates weren't affected by this at all.

The change to have Jackal's legs be a % of his total health didn't work right. Now, he is easier than ever, because his legs are acting as the health pool, meaning his shield is entirely useless. So....fix or just restore the old version.

Also, all water textures seem royally screwed up still. 

Oh yeah, and after destroying 20+ dens in the Kubrow Egg QUEST mission, I gave up and gave into just buying an egg...

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

Mirage quest - Claimed Systems for Mirage, no notification nor voice over (from ship or Lotus). Had to relog. When I went back into the game I got an inbox message that said the Chassis was complete and all that was left was the blueprint, therefore I don't have a clue for the chassis nor is it obtainable.

Not a bug but suggestion: It would be great if we could do the quests and obtain the parts in tandem instead of waiting 12 hours for each part to finish or have to rush the part with plat. I love the idea, but I'm not a fan of the implementation. We could get a clue from the blueprint, then go on to find the next part. That way, we'd not have to wait for each build to move on to the next phase.

Thanks again for the hard work.

The portuguese version has the configuration of the weapons overlaping each other, This is a minor bug, but still I felt like I should report it. Keep tthe good work DE .

Edited by hugodsl

Having issues connecting to everything Warframe related.. be it the Game or the homepage.. or any forum.

Never happened before.

After finally reaching a successful connection to the game - different things boot me out to the log in screen be it petting a kubrow, modding, or even in the middle of a mission- the gamejust freezes and this situation starts all over again for about an hour or more. ( Been happening very frequently after latest hotfix )

I know I can't be the only one experiencing this... please check it out!

Stuck at end of Vor's Prize quest, have defeated Vor numerous times. Quest updates but still pops up as uncompleted and prevents new quests from starting. I have killed the Jackal several times to begin the Kubrow quest with no luck, Vor's Prize still shows up with no indication of what to do next.

After the two fixes I still have problem with enterilng dojo. When the U14 has just been released, I could enter it through communications menu but now no matter how I try to enter dojo I always get the "session unavailable" message. 

Was doing a T4 Interception with some friends and we encountered this charming little number not once, but twice. Both times, upon reaching the end of a round we found that there was one enemy remaining somewhere on the map, preventing us from advancing to the next round.

The first time, it was a Corrupted Ancient that was somehow invisible and was not taking damage from any weapons (shooting at the objective marker's position displayed no damage at all, not even 0s). Eventually I was able to ragdoll it out of this state with my Mag's pull, but even after it was killed, the round didn't advance. The second time it was a Corrupted Moa, this time clipped into the floor. This time I was playing my Nyx, so pull wasn't an option. Eventually my friend's Frost was able to kill it with Avalanche, but again it was not allowing us to advance to the next round.

I took some screens of the second instance:

5xXurAO.jpg

Clipped into the floor

YEtPLeQ.jpg

Mission progress--we're on round 3 going on 4 in this image, already killed Corrupted Vor

ETk4c18.jpg

Shooting it doesn't do anything

P6QqO8J.jpg

After avalanche, all that's left is icy gibs, but the round doesn't end.

At the very least, the key wasn't consumed when we eventually aborted, but it was still pretty irritating considering we weren't able to finish round 3 (we were trying for a Paris Prime grip)