Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Mirage problem here.

I compleated Mirage's system, and then no sound from Lotus or Ordis, but I recived a message in the inbox.

m75PEF8.png

webvOFp.png
Now I'm stuck. The game "thinks" I've already done all 3 components and doesn't give me any riddle for Mirage's chassis.
Please fix this, "I can't do this without you" (Lotus quote).

EDIT: looking for other people with the same problem I found the mission in navigation. Sedna.

Edited by Namastyler

A Huge Bug Report: When i logged after the update i skiped the prologue.. and of course now i'm stuck with just 3 planets Mercury, Venus, And Earth! No Mission Tracker or marker.. i can't advance to further planets.. i'm just stuck.. i figured that it all has to do with the nav segment.. but i finished several times all the missions on earth venus mercury and no mars nav segment! 

Mirage problem here.

I compleated Mirage's system, and then no sound from Lotus or Ordis, but I recived a message in the inbox.

m75PEF8.png

webvOFp.png

Now I'm stuck. The game "thinks" I've already done all 3 components and doesn't give me any riddle for Mirage's chassis.

Please fix this, "I can't do this without you" (Lotus quote).

The same things has happened to me today. Now I'm stuck.

Grineer are yelling "TENNO SKUM" when fighting alongside Tenno against the Corpus.

Yellow laser enemies, such as some crewmen and fusion/corrupted MOAs can attack invisible Tenno with perfect aim, especially corrupted MOAs.

Edited by BeeOverlord

MAJOR BUG: My chat does not connect and just remains disconnected with a circle moving in the top left corner of the chat box. This prevents me from chatting to anyone in game, more especially looking at the recruiting and trading channels therefore i am unable to put together any parties for voids or help any alliance members. Please fix this as soon as possible.

Username:- Jinzaroth

I was excited for the new update, but now i'm seriously disappointed. I managed to play the new prologue and some of the vor's prize missions, but that's as far as I got without any issues. when I tried to log in the next day, it wouldn't let me because either the login timed out or it didn't recognise my details.it also said a couple of times that the connection had been lost even though my wifi was perfectly fine. this led me to completely uninstall and redownload the game only to find that the overall performance, which was exelant before, seemed to have completely downgraded which spoiled the gameplay, and the mission loading times were apallingly slow

Many times when i try and change my equipment in the arsenal, it wont load up the weapon i chose, locking me in the respective weapons' weapon select screen and i have t orestart my game in order to get out of that screen

http://imgur.com/GQRieXN

There's a bug with the Excalibur Proto-Armor skin. Screencapped the bug in question, highlighting the odd text, and uploaded it to imgur because i'm lazy.

Mercury Nav Segment finally worked (had issues with it yesterday), but now i'm stuck right after assassinating Vor, where I obtained the Venus Nav segment (says that I still have the 'Vor's Prize' quest, but it doesn't tell me where to go, or what I should be doing).

I now have a fully matured kubrow however I cannot proceed in the questline I bought the Kubrow starter kit with plat and lotus just keeps asking me to go get an egg over and over, but I already have a fully-matured Kubrow.

Dunno if this is a bug or not, and also dunno if it's been posted before in this thread.. Kubrow loyalty don't go back up, no matter how many times you interact with kubrow. Heard other ppl having that issue, so i think it should be addressed to.

Since update completing missions no longer unlocks the next , for example I have completed Sedna->Kappa and haven't unlocked access to Rusalka or Nappi, and have completed Saturn-Keeler but haven't been able to access Janus.

This is possibly an issue with missions unlocking only for the host as I was able to unlock a different mission when my matchmaking was set to Solo.

Please fix it!

Edited by RamboJambo