The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

-after trying for Login few times/restart game login.. all times it say login-data not correct/ check out login data.

maybe a p2p-download function can solve the serverproblem

-an extractor doesn't works. it is not shown on the planetview but in planet overview (first message when starting the game: extractor on venus is ready)

the other extractor on earth worked fine

-after changing my profil-image in game i lost my UI and must quit the game

-pvp 0-100 (playable) with 1000 conclave joined, but all time the view was like i'm dead but my char stand ther.. the other have all over 100 conclave too.

-jackal mission: in a group with 6 teammembers no hud, only the chat window.

teammate textures are white the most time

..sorry my bad english

Edited by A-e-o-S

Do not fret. The server's are down and they're probably up for maintenance.
Aside from that, sometimes it procs me to re-inject the Communication Segment, whenever the Host of said missions DC's after its done or I log-out.

As for those that aren't aware;
The Kubrow Quest is started by going to the Codex - Quest and clicking on the Howling Kubrow quest, then accept/start. Afterwards you'll be lead to a planet(I think its a survival mission against the Corpus), to get the Segment to unlock your final part of the Liset. Wait 5 minutes and then just leave, you'll get it.
Afterwards, you'll need to buy a BP out of the Market, which costs 50k credits and make it. It's an Incubator, I think and it costs 100k credits to make.

Alongside that, you'll be prompt to go to Earth and farm the Kubrow Nests for the eggs. Please, mark the eggs when they fall and mark the Kubrow Nests, so people can safely pick them up.
It helps if you've scanned either the Nests or the Kubrow with your Codex. Also, from the Kubrow you have around 16 mods for the Kubrow, specifically(I think it's 16).
That's it.
I recommend people wait for the fix for the Unknown Message BP for the Mirrage Quest. Currently it wants 100/200 Morphics, but in reality it just wants 2.

Having clipping issues with my current monitor.
I play on a 4:3 monitor with 1280x768 resolution and whenever the UI "stretches" to the sides of the screen it just goes offscreen, this happens with the market, inventory and even when i press ESC on my ship.
(For instance: I press ESC while on my ship to open the options window and i can't even read my current warframe because the text goes offscreen)
I had to switch aspect ratio to 16:9 to have the full UI shown, but this way i get black stripes above and under the game window which are annoying being used to playing fullscreen...

Current issues:

Can't tell how many Void keys I have from the solar system view - only way I found to check was via the arsenal by selecting a Dragon Key BP.

Similar problem with the new foundry UI not making it readily apparent that you've already built a given item. By contrast, when looking at a given item in the foundry in the previous UI, you could see how many of a given item you already built from a BP in the upper right-hand corner of the BP's icon.

Also, Rhi Pri's iron skin's no longer gold, it's a tacky shade of blue. I can tolerate many things, but not the theft of my glorious golden pants. >:(

not sure if this is a bug or not, but i'm not able to destroy grineer arc traps with orthos prime or angstrum.

something else that i'm guessing is more of a server thing, the foundry charged me twice for the incubator power core project

I played for an hour or two and enjoyed the changes so far. While playing I took note of bugs or small things to bring up in order to help. Listed below are bugs and other things I notices while playing.

- In the beginning intro video, where Vor opened the gate to the Warframe in stasis, I noticed some npc's and items used were sliding around when cutting to a new camera angle. The sliding was very quick but noticeable. If fixed, might improve quality for new players.

- After completing a mission with others, player names overlapped each other in the status window for the completed mission. Unable to read names.

- While waiting for mission to load for all players, I was able to click and hear my gun shoot, switch weapons, and walk without seeing the animations. Only seemed to do this when playing online and waiting on others to connect completely as I already had.

- One area during my second mission on earth (rescue), I proceeded to exit when noticed my Bultor needles sticking in the air of an opened door. They continued one I passed the door way. Tried again on next mission, no repeat, could be the lvl doorway is bugged.

- When browsing the market menu, pressing esc sometimes caused the menu to glitch and no input from mouse was able to be received thus causing me to esc from market menu all together and restart the menu.

- Lost connection while trying to install a module to my player ship but was unable to log back in. Couldn’t exit the connection trying, so I ended up alt-tabbing and having to go through task manager to close game in order to try again. Was still unable to log in, sticks on the connection try.

Edit - Was able to log back in.

That ended my play through for the time being. Will try again later.

Edited by chateauvert86

-Game crashes and cant log in anymore, once i can log in it crashes after another minute

-Map on the hud freezes from time to time

-Some missions remain even after finishing them

-Changing weapons in arsenal takes like 10 secs till the new weapon can be equipped

After finishing the egg acquisition mission, Lotus said that now I just needed an egg? Then immediately said, "good, you have an egg" and was just starting to say Ordis would help me when I got kicked to the log in screen and couldn't log back in. After 10-15 minutes, I tried again and successfully logged in, where I got the rest of the statement for the egg, but they said to "drop it into the system" and there were no indicators where that was, and the incubator just had the same breeding guide thing without any interactivity. I thought perhaps I just hadn't gotten the egg somehow, and it let me do the mission again, where it did the same thing as the first time and I can't log in.

In the login screen, there is no "X" or any other "Quit game" button. Has to be ended from the task manager. Also, just got a random sudden return to the login screen after completing the first part of the prologue and when i was in the ship.

Logged me out twice after entering the foundry

Btw I think that text in the windows (darvo's or Orthis'  (...that's his name,right...?)- I love himXD) dissapear too quickly.

I like hearing Darvo's voice :D

By the way.. does this website link to the game? Because I'm a Gold Novice (6, recent lvl-up) and in this website, I'm still an Initiate

Well, I just finished a mission, and got back to the ship to install the next, update for Vor, and game crashed to login screen. Now it says, login info incorrect, If that was the case, I would not be able to post this complaint. Im getting others saying that cant log back in....WTF? after reading all the other posts, you have a lot of things to fix.

Would be nice if the key 'Esc' could allow to exit from the chat as it was before U14, second thing. when the field where we input messages to chat, when it's empty, previously hitting 'enter' had an effect that it canceled input mode, now it just does nothing.

Anyone desperately trying to not make a PWE joke about all this? :P

I've also noticed you brought back the Mutalist Osprey in Defense missions... and they spawn in about as much as they used to before you nerfed it.
Also any reason why Dark Sectors cannot be done in Solo mode anymore?