Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 14 Bug/issue Megathread

[DE]Drew

Constant Black Screens, Constant Logouts, trouble displaying the second stage of "Vor's Prize" on the star map, whenever I try to join anything it gets stuck with the "please wait" box on the screen and I have to Alt+Tab out of the game.

I'm not even sure if DE is reading this, but you guys shouldn't have put yourselves on such a strain! Sure, we love to see big Updates, especially ones as ambitious and big as this one! But frankly at it's current state it's buggy and (in my case) unplayable. I'm sure if you guys had had more time to work on it, maybe until the end of the day on Saturday, it would've been a much more smooth update. I know I'm in no position to tell you guys what to do, but just take your time. At the end of the day most of us would prefer a smoother update a few days late than something buggy that you guys rushed to finish just to please the impatient members of the fanbase. Give yourselves a little wiggle room, guys.

every time a mission is completed, it doesn't tell me where to put anything until the game crashes, I am forcibly logged out, and forced to restart everything in a whole tedious process including HOPING that it will log me in again on the first try and not tell me something is wrong. This is so buggy I'm not sure my firewall has anything to do with it. It crashes and has issue as much with it off as on, but it tells me I have a firewall problem regardless. Also it appears nothing from the first prologue mission is kept, I can understand not letting me keep the warframe and/or weapons I selected since I'm an older player, but I would have liked to keep the mods and schematics and other random bits from the mission.

Edited by Reigneer

I'm really digging the new look for everything, however I find it short lived. (At the moment) Allow me to explain.

I am unable to make progress, as I am randomly logged out of the game (with no error message) after completing a starting mission.
The game isn't saving the progress I make, causing me to have to replay the missions in hopes that It won't log me out again.

And it wouldn't be that big of a deal if I wouldn't have to completely restart the game entirely in order to log in & play once more.
(If I try logging in immediately after it happens without restarting the game, it tells me to "Check my login info.")

But again, love the update, and I'm excited to see what else DE is going to bring to the table!
Hope this helps in the future!

The new warframe number 4 talent (prisma i think and can't check cause have been disconnected from game :-) ) Is not displayed with the good polarity. It is the 2 small lines like warframe talent but you you look for it it's in other polarities (near redirection).

Zerohades

affinity/credit boosters just say 1d instead of the hours mine were at 1 day and 20 hours before the update I hope this is only cosmetic and that I didn't lose those 20 hours.

Edited by Dr.DMT

GAME BREAKER INBOUND:

After completing the new U14 Tutorial by doing the prologue, I was logged out after being in the ship for about 5-10 seconds and now  when I try to log in, after absurd loading time, it says login failed, check your info. PLEASE HALP!! I NEED my Content!! 

To list the few I have found/noticed during the 15 minutes I have played this bugdate.

1. The logins after the first login with the update take a very long time to register and most of the time don't even work and says "Check your information"

2. Totally random log outs after missions and then being affected by bug 1.

3. Going back in menus/arsenal etc. etc. with ESC barely works and causes bug 2. for me most of the time

4. After joining a mission or making my own lobby and going solo, the graphics and landscape load in game/on screen while before they were already loaded when the match begun

5. Not sure if this a bug but the arsenal had no upgrade equipment option. Is this due to the new "module" or whatever system, this I do not know.

These are the ones I can remember at the moment and I hope these get fixed ASAP because this update seems super cool

GENERAL U14 BUG:  Could not claim day 1 reward upon completing the new tutorial and getting my ship.  Could not close the window any way either.  Had to tab out onto my desktop and close Warframe's window.  Restarted Warframe.  Incapable of logging in.  Get "login failed, check your info."  My password is correct.  Caps lock is not on.  Even if I made a mistake once I've tried many times.  Once I got a server timeout error, but only once.  Putting in the wrong password/no password gives me the "login failed, check your info" as well, but faster, leading me to believe that I am definitely putting in the correct password when it takes two or three minutes to give me that error.  Also there is no X in the top right corner of the screen, so I have to close out Warframe from its icon on my desktop now...

@ other Tenno:

Should I submit a report to DE through the support service?  It seems likely that this bug will be overlooked, considering there are already 47 pages, and I cannot play Warframe at all and have no way of working around the bug.

EDIT:  three more pages were created between starting this post and actually posting it.  Shows how fast things are moving I guess...

Edited by Metalarcher

The first bug I encountered was during the new interception mission on Mercury, Odin, Fought through five waves, completed the mission, went to claim my reward and leave. The mission "ended", but the instance remained active. Enemies could spawn, attack me, and capture towers, just as though I had chosen to fight for another round. I, however, could not move or shoot or anything. Was forced to open the task manager and kill the program.

Also, modding my weapons has proven to be problematic, my Soma in particular. I haven't yet tested other weapons, as I haven't had the opportunity. When attempting to switch my Soma from Mod Configuration A to Mod Configuration B, the game either crashes, or automatically logs me out without my consent. I have experienced both issues.

Otherwise, U14 looks amazing. Can't wait until everything is functioning properly.

hy dont know if its said before but my login keeps saying that my login failed chek your data and so on being unable to get started and its realy anoying not being able to switch of the game while your at the login. 

I keep getting random disconnects and when I get dc'd, I have serious trouble logging back in. It either tells me Login Failed, Check your Details, when I KNOW i used the right email/ password since I use the very same ones to log into the website, or it fails because it can't connect to the server. I've checked my settings and reset my router, looks like its on your end

My daily log in reward made me unable to move after accepting it, so I just force logged me out. I also realized that there is no exit button on the log in screen, so I have to goto task manager to end warframe.exe

kubrow eggs are referd to as nav coordanites and are removed from my inventory no matter how manytimes i go to earth and get new ones it just doesnt work 

i understand how long it took to make this update i love the new desings the new ui and everything new but the bugs have to get fixed over lets say a week or 2

Game disconnection issues: No matter what are you doing, or where are you.... The game randomly disconnects and returns to the log-in screen and after that you are unable to re-log for at least 20 minutes. And once you get back to the game, the scenario happens again in a couple minutes.