The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[De] Thank You For Warframe.

InMANity_Jackson

Note: English is not my language.

Dear [DE]:

the delay does not matter. I know that you are working very hard right now to kick U14 tonight. 

I see a lot of excited people waiting for this update (myself included). You have created something more than a game: you have built something that generates enthusiasm, expectations and excitement. And that is priceless. 

I just want to say: congratulations to the whole team [DE]. You deserve the best of success. 

-Awazx

Edit:

I'm getting comments like this: "...I'm starting to feel like they're just creating these threads to get some useless upvotes or something."

If you know me in real life, they would see that I'm not that hypocritical person. My gratitude to [DE] is completely sincere. I'm not looking upvotes. How can you say these things? [DE] is now working hard to release U14 and you can all enjoy your work. Is this how grateful they know?

Edited by Awazx

How does thread with something positive like "thanks DE" or " keep it cool people" or something get so many upvotes?

I'm starting to feel like they're just creating these threads to get some useless upvotes or something.

Edited by RitaVrataski

How does thread with something positive like "thanks DE" or " keep it cool people" or something get so many upvotes?

I'm starting to feel like they're just creating these threads to get some useless upvotes or something.

I can assure you in my case is not the reason. This forum is the only means that I have to send my thanks to the developers for this game. Not only for the game, but for what they have given me in game.

Something like that, yeah. It's for the attention. There's a crowd on the forums that sits around like vultures during updates to put out threads like this and they never change.

Something like that, yeah. It's for the attention. There's a crowd on the forums that sits around like vultures during updates to put out threads like this and they never change.

So we aren't allowed to thank DE hm?

You immediately believe that when we post a "thank you DE" we're doing it to get attention.

Ugh.

In any case, I love DE for what they have given us and continue to give us.