The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We're Ignoring The Really Important Thing Here

PsychedelicSnake

Is Steve okay? Last I saw from the Update 14 Highlights video he looked like he was about ready to collapse from a caffeine overdose or sheer exhaustion.

Or both. Probably both.

If you guys end up doing the Devstream, be sure to keep paramedics on standby and a carafe of high-grade espresso at the ready.

Not just Steve. Are the Devs okay?

Actually more approprietly, I want to see the chefs at Digital Extremes. I think they keep our Devs well fed.

Devstream 33: Behind the scenes at Digital Extremes

Edited by KiraShado

I can't believe my eyes. I found a thread that's actually concerned for the devs, instead of bashing brown nosers and being general arsehats. 

+1 Snake. 

Here's to hoping that the entirety of the dev team's alright, and ready enough to face the proverbial avalanche of fecal matter that is the forums atm.

I'm willing to bet that there aren't many of us that would work that many hours through the night to get the job done.

I'm a car mechanic (a damn good master tech ;) ) and no way would i work through the night to get a customers car ready!

Kudos to the DE staff for their sheer dedication to the community!  all my +1's for life!

Yeah, I'll be looking out for today's stream, but I'm not expecting anything.

Phone it in as much as you have to, guys. Have a pizza party on the couch and pass out. I stayed up overnight working and eagerly refreshing pages, so that's what I'll likely be doing.

Pizza party with myself, woo!