Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Derelict Creature Shadow Easter Egg (Revealed!)

Xandis

If anyone's willing to record a video, please do so! - The creature can be found in the room with two entrances opposite of each other, and two hidden locker rooms on both sides. There is also a bridge in the middle, and flowing water can lead to those locker rooms. - One of those locker rooms can only be accessed by wall-running up a wall with a relatively big hole in it.

That topic resurfaces, but in this manner...

Keep in mind that there was someone form DE that confirmed that yes, that is indeed SOMETHING.

Was it in a devstream? Because if this hasn't been officially confirmed I was going to throw a bucket of cold water in and say nothing will come of it :/

Was it in a devstream? Because if this hasn't been officially confirmed I was going to throw a bucket of cold water in and say nothing will come of it :/

It was in the old topic, Killerkarpfen confirmed it to be true and bugged before U14.

Another thread on this topic asking why it was gone, had a dev say it was not meant to be gone and should be back in U14.

I want to where you're playing in a group, that after you see the shadow you hear roars during the mission and later on you get blocked off by everyone and you're HUD starts to scramble and the room darkens. You can only go straight and you start to hear something running towards you. At this point your teammates will receive a message(just like when you go down) that says "[insert Player Name] has disappeared". You can either keep running towards the end of the hallway or get caught by the monster and have a cut scene show your frame being dragged deeper into the darkness( and end up immobilized like with the G3). If you get a out of the hallway, you'll end up falling in the waterfall type thing and as you look behind you, the hallway caves in and you can hear the monster roaring and attempting to break out.