Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lotus Incorrect about Kubrow Eggs

izzatuw

So upon recently acquiring the incubator for the "Howl of the Kubrow" questline. Lotus is both saying that I next need to obtain a Kubrow egg, but immediately after she tells me that I already have one (Which I clearly don't)

Yet obtaining just a single egg from that designated Earth mission is proving difficult.

Is it supposed to be this difficult to obtain an egg, or am I utterly bugged by the Lotus?

Edited by Howlinar

Just keep running that mission, slaughter the grineer, and check every route for Den-compatible tiles.

And ignore Ordis/Lotus comments about having an egg, the script's wonky.

Slaughter the Grineer, Keep farming, Ignore Lotus. Got it.

Lotus and Ordis are bugged to say both the yes and no versions of their dialogue in that quest.

You can get eggs but the drop is somewhat low. 10% maybe?

Probability distributions being uneven, I'm on 158 dens broken, 0 eggs.

Not to worry, you're not alone in not getting a kubrow egg.

Turns out that some players aren't getting them.  A drop that was an egg on my friend's screen was a nav co-ordinate on my screen.

Same drop, different model displayed, different text shown on pick up.

So don't feel bad, it's likely you might be affected by the same weirdness.

What worked for me was to run with 3 other people who got eggs dropping, one of them preferably hosting, and have them tag an egg when one shows up.  Have them standing there when you pick it up.  They still registered as picking up nav co-ordinates, but after 3 runs of doing that, at the mission ending screen is showed that I picked up a kubrow egg.

Hopefully DE will fix this.

Not to worry, you're not alone in not getting a kubrow egg.

Turns out that some players aren't getting them.  A drop that was an egg on my friend's screen was a nav co-ordinate on my screen.

Same drop, different model displayed, different text shown on pick up.

Dang, I thought synched loot type is already part of the game design by now. Sounds like something messed ard reverted it to Ye Olden Days.