Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Unable to Complete Howl Of The Kubrow

SazerTarious

So before starting the Kubrow Quest or plugging the genetic foundry segment in, i went on an egg hunt (Which i did get in first try :) ). But when i came back to ship and started the quest from codex, everything was fine, i did went to Elara and got segment, but after installing it, i clicked "X" to look at incubator when i was done looking at incubator i closed it and all of the sudden i couldn't carry on with kubrow quest "No quest icon in Navigation" and instead of kubrow quest name i was getting file path.

Oh and the freezing you'll see at 34 to 1:20 in the video is from Navigation freezing, Navigation sometimes freezes for no reason for like good amount of time, really annoying.

Edited by SazerTarious

I have one puppy, and the mission says something like aasdf/asd/asdf/ cant remember the exact words but I remember lotus and LG1 or something like that between those /

dont know if I have to wait for the pet to grow and see if the quest objective gets a real name or something

interesting, I never got that, my egg never was on "display" in the incubator. I had all the items needed pressed X on the incubator and spent the 10p on rushing out my baby puppy! So now I'm waiting for it to mature.

So, the quest was just over? Oh, and I rushed it too.

I don't know how to fix this bug I've gotten into but every thing I try to work around it like re-login or starting a different quest and going back to Howl of the Kubrow, lotus just says (not in these words) good job you got the collar and look after it now.  Does anyone know how to get this resolved, and if so how to do it, should I right a ticket or something?

I have the loop as well, I believe the end of every quest was left on loop, and as the hotfixes came by each quest was individually addressed and fixed.

I think they'll just get to Howl of the Kubrow in time.

But yeah, every time I go back to my Liset, Lotus and Ordis just love letting me know how I've cemented my bond with my Kubrow and how Ordis is in denial of his adoration for it.

I've also found out that do to this bug it wont let you progress on a second kubrow, though you don't need the quest to get one started and to the late puppy stages you do need it to get the collar which has now been the somewhat annoying part I've been trying to work out for a good bit now.

Oh never mind i guess it just won't complete the quest. I hit Begin again and it just said the same thing where i left off at the end of the quest after i got my Kubrow Collar and Ordis tells me to take care of the beast.

Hotfixed as of 14.0.8

• Fixed an issue with the Kubrow Quest ‘Howl of the Kubrow’ being incompletable.
Edited by Imortel

They said you can repeat Vor's tutorial quest, so I'm assuming you can repeat it.

You just probably won't get any of the rewards since you already have them.

Its just Strange cause i cant Repeat Vor's Prize tho or HIdden Messages

Oh never mind i guess it just won't complete the quest. I hit Begin again and it just said the same thing where i left off at the end of the quest after i got my Kubrow Collar and Ordis tells me to take care of the beast.

Edited by Imortel

They said you can repeat Vor's tutorial quest, so I'm assuming you can repeat it.

You just probably won't get any of the rewards since you already have them.

They said that at some point you can, but not now. so far you can't exactly "repeat" quest missions per say. You can redo missions from it if someone else is doing it and you join them and potentially the collar quest (Haven't tried myself yet) but nothing directly.