Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm Unable To Continue On The Prologue

sixshot6

hello, i have completed the "raid the corpus resources caches" but i am unable to continue the story line, i think its glitched because of something i did, when i got the blueprint to build the ascaris negator, i already had the sources to build it, so i did, i finished the mission anyway, but my character didn't do anything with the negator and i am currently unable to finish the story line. 

-thank you for your time

I too am stuck. I crafted the negator and got no prompt on what to do with it. And the next mission I'm supposed to be doing, "Mercury nav segment", is not marked anywhere on the star chart, not even by checking the planets one by one.

This is currently one of the most widely reported known issues and we will be fixing in a hotfix, sorry! 

I got a varient where after the same mission i got the materials, then did the mission to get the nav co-ordinants, then i removed it. Mission said i had to eliminate vor, but even though done im still told its a quest, though no map marker.

I got a varient where after the same mission i got the materials, then did the mission to get the nav co-ordinants, then i removed it. Mission said i had to eliminate vor, but even though done im still told its a quest, though no map marker.

Same with me and a lot of people :c

Please Reb, if this variant of the mission bug is not well known, inform the devs please

This is currently one of the most widely reported known issues and we will be fixing in a hotfix, sorry! 

Thanks for the answer, i will expect the hotfix. in the post named "Cant Go Threw The Next Quests." I explained my situation with the mission and the Grustrag lock.

Same with me and a lot of people :c

Please Reb, if this variant of the mission bug is not well known, inform the devs please

This is what happened to me. I got the Mercury Nav Segment and was told to assassinate him, but never told how to, and the mission remains at the Nav Segment despite having gotten it already.

After Right-Clicking a name in a /w conversation and inviting, I become stuck in the chat screen. No other features are available, pressing excape (one time or 20) only lowers the Chat window. I am still unable to walk, interact, get to the Esc menu, or do anything other than chat.

Edit: Seems to only happen after the first invitee accepts. May only happen on the second/third invite.

Edited by Rakuall

Well. I don't want to say nothing wrong about prologue ( triggered it because i wanted to check what's new ) but if i again would have the option to choose that i will play it or not i would choose "no" :(   Sorry for my bad English . Cheers Mates.

It would be nice if I could restart the prologue missions so i won't be stuck anymore...(also without losing other stuff i built while the glitch happened besides the ascaris negator would be nice, especially since im a little worried about my new ember prime, and this looks like a foundry/inventory glitch to me) ^_^

^ This. I was expecting last hotfix to address this, but alas I'm still stuck in Vor's Prize; right after assassinating him.

hello, i have completed the "raid the corpus resources caches" but i am unable to continue the story line, i think its glitched because of something i did, when i got the blueprint to build the ascaris negator, i already had the sources to build it, so i did, i finished the mission anyway, but my character didn't do anything with the negator and i am currently unable to finish the story line. 

-thank you for your time

I did the same thing, but before I did the raid mission, I built the item. I then failed the mission and can't find it again on the solar map.

Pls help.