Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Kubrow Will Replace Sentinels?

Liqier

Why DE wanna so badly to replace sentinels with kubrow -.- have you noticed how nerfed they was ? 5 forma sentinel can be 1 shoot by feral kubrow or almost killed by lvl 6 grineer with 100 armor 600 hp and 300 shield so funny ....

Kubrows won't replace sentinels for the simple reason that Kubrows have maintenance costs.

That's true I suppose. Might end up being a rolls royce of pets. Tough I'm intrigued by their various types and mods. Especially since you can revive them as indicated by the loyal companion mod, could be the end game pet and sentinel for rest.

with every kubrow mod i get i dont think this is a bug . That energy links etc ... And lets think 1 pet per player we can choose kubrow or sentinel hmm ppl are excited about kubrow hmmm what that mean sentinels will be pushed away so nobody would pay for accesories for sentinels hmm .... 

still waiting for kubrow to grow, wanna see his CC abilities. Even if their CC are good enough, given that Kubrow most likely is not part of the player's model, they will die very quickly. Shield? Armor? these attributes are meaningless.

dead kubrow - worthless kubrow.

Edited by Althix

This OP is trying to say that Kubrows are outshining Sentinels in a lot of aspects; I just figured out we can shield-link or whatever with the Protecting Kubrow?!? That's hell of a lot better than the measly shield restore that Sentinels do. And Sentinels can only get like 700 max Health or so, which isn't even enough to last an onslaught by Grineer when you're downed for 5 seconds.

I don't think my Sentinel has ever survived me being downed, except by lasers or traps or something.

Corrupted Vor one-hits Sentinels too, so bye.

And Kubrows are so cool looking and more powerful, they do outshine Sentinels. 

This OP is trying to say that Kubrows are outshining Sentinels in a lot of aspects; I just figured out we can shield-link or whatever with the Protecting Kubrow?!? That's hell of a lot better than the measly shield restore that Sentinels do. And Sentinels can only get like 700 max Health or so, which isn't even enough to last an onslaught by Grineer when you're downed for 5 seconds.

I don't think my Sentinel has ever survived me being downed, except by lasers or traps or something.

Corrupted Vor one-hits Sentinels too, so bye.

And Kubrows are so cool looking and more powerful, they do outshine Sentinels. 

So what about players who spend plat on most or even all sentinel acc ? And the coolest thing is random color for kubrow that is amazing ... Yes i bought all (except teeno ) colors for no reason at all ...

Edited by Liqier

Kubrows usefulness degrades the more you use him and you have to leave him home to 'recover'.  In the mean time you can use an ole reliable sentinel.  Since you can only have one Kubrow at a time you MAY be switching out often enough.  Need more time playing with the system to know for sure.

Kubrows are going to have different abilities/strenths than sentinels

for some builds you may want a sentinel because it has a certain ability, other times you may want a kubrow for certain abilities

I don't think sentinels will be wholly obsolete

To be honest I haven't had any trouble with my sentinel, no formas and my Wyrm prime dies just as often as before, if not then he dies LESS

It seems to be a carrier exclusive bug that will cause it to be killed in one shot even when there is nothing close enough to hit it.

Kubrow can't make me invisible, and Shade has only died ONCE since the update, and that was to four hellions on Phobos carpet-bombing my poor Valkyr :T

Kubrow can't come to every mission,  and they specifically mentioned that there's a patch coming to make sentinels a little bit better.

Kubrow can't make me invisible, and Shade has only died ONCE since the update, and that was to four hellions on Phobos carpet-bombing my poor Valkyr :T

Kubrow can't come to every mission,  and they specifically mentioned that there's a patch coming to make sentinels a little bit better.

Sorry to break it to you (not really) but one of the kubrow types does include warframe invisibility.