The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Kubrow Have No Bleed Out

Rettycombine

On my 3rd mission my kubrow was incapacitated by an Arc trap, so i think "oh i just gotta go revive him" and nope, the Kubrow is stone dead, complete the mission and its still alive in the ship, but it is only 60% positive loyalty now, try a dark sector mission, but this time with the bleedout mod installed on the kubrow, and it died again, still stone dead, and because of that it only has 20% damage bonus.

Not more there isn't any thats the Pbolem. Also really awesome the Tower defense lasers that can be activated by player kill the Kubrow too. I was fighting some enemys there and a other tenno activated them killed my Kubrow. Loyalty now down to -20% and no way to bring it up...

The mod, Faithful Companion, suggests they should have a bleedout when reduced to 0 HP, but when my kubrow is knocked out, she immediately dies. Other players have experienced this as well.

Are they supposed to have bleedout phases?

Unrelated but do the kubrows have permadeath?

The permadeath bug was fixed, but it claimed 501 Kubrow before it was fixed.

The mod, Faithful Companion, suggests they should have a bleedout when reduced to 0 HP, but when my kubrow is knocked out, she immediately dies. Other players have experienced this as well.

Are they supposed to have bleedout phases?

They are supposed to have bleed out, but it's bugged and won't activate.

The permadeath bug was fixed, but it claimed 501 Kubrow before it was fixed.

They are supposed to have bleed out, but it's bugged and won't activate.

sentinels have this problem as well right now, mine all have regen slotted, but when they die or it should trigger, it just doesn't and it goes poof.

sentinels have this problem as well right now, mine all have regen slotted, but when they die or it should trigger, it just doesn't and it goes poof.

I have never gotten Regen to reliably trigger.  I think it's a percentage.

EDIT: I have just checked the wiki and it says 

• This mod does not actually revive the Sentinel, but instead it automatically heals the Sentinel a certain percent depending on the fusion rank when it reaches 0 health.

This is your problem.

Edited by 011100110110000101101101

Another Problem related to this is that you can't get the loyalty up again. I interacted over 60 times with my Kubrow (its down to -20% loyalty because i simply didn't checked until the 3rd death) and it hasn't gone up 1%.

Also Kubrows seem to love Toxic Ancients / Toxic Drones (atleast mine does). So they get the posien proc all the time and die and you can't do anything about it.

Also in Tower defence a Laser activatet by another tenno killed my Kubrow. Right now its best to leave them in your shipt or statis till this gets changed/fixed.

In missions no but losing DNA integrity I think does.

This is incorrect. Much like how Loyalty simply degrades their combat capabilities, DNA integrity simply decreases it's overall health. So having 0% DNA integrity and 0% Loyalty will make your Kubrow a poor combat companion on missions.

I had the unpleasant experience of seeing my Kubro dead on the floor due to this bug and i lost loyalty becouse of it. Since Loyalty is also bugged up i suggest poeple not taking their Kubros out for a walk on stages that are too hard since there is no way to recover Loyalty with the bug.

Um actually kubrows are pretty tanky and do decent dmg. Have you even fully modded it with max health, armor and shields?
If those mods are on and you use any frame with decent health and/or shields and armor they will have 2x or more health armor or shields than you.

A kubrow with all those mods and you using a valkyr with max health and armor is dam near invicible especially since you can heal your kubrow with melee if it has the pack mod on.

Edited by protomanex14

Kubrows will bleed out, DE has stated that this is something they will look into.

And Kubrows were literally just introduced into the game, it will be broken and not as polished as what we're used to.

Give them time.