Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lol–[De] Doubled Down On Toxic Ancients

(PSN)MoRockaPDX

^ Agreed. I have no problem with the tweaks, presumably, again I haven't played with them yet, but they look good on paper. What is funny is that there has been so much complaining about toxic ancients toxic proc, that I am surprised DE doubled down instead of nerf'n it.

^ Agreed. I have no problem with the tweaks, presumably, again I haven't played with them yet, but they look good on paper. What is funny is that there has been so much complaining about toxic ancients toxic proc, that I am surprised DE doubled down instead of nerf'n it.

Also now ancient also grab you.  they really did go all out on them!

I like that the infested finally got a much needed buff, but giving them the scorpion pull was a bit too far.

Yep with those poison bug thingy it's just a death sentence to be grabbed especially with that turtle slow standing up animation

I miss old *@##$slapsTM by Ancients.

They still do.

"when the testers said 'this is too difficult', I made it even more difficult"

-Tomonobu Itagaki

It sounds like DE decided to make their game more interesting. Props to that.

I'm not sure I'm all in on shield penetrating damage, but I would be if there was some temporary anti-toxin we could equip as a gear item and apply to go in prepared. Just an idea.

Im so happy your not one of those "thanks for b3ta t2sting fkersz 01110111" PS4 players. They have no place here.

On-topic, toxics are finally more easy to melee with :D Hope you guys can enjoy this update as much as we do

Oh I hadn't even given that much thought. I guess I should be appreciative that when an update does arrive to the PS4 it has incorporated numerous hot-fixes. No snark.