Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whom To Trust, The Lotus Or The Stalker?

Instance

Seeing how many people want a new person to lead them DE could possibly do a revolution event *BIG HINT*.

But the question is, who will us tenno go to when we are no longer under lotus control. 

Some will work for the Grineeer, and others would work for the Corpus. It's like that event again.

Some will work for the Grineeer, and others would work for the Corpus. It's like that event again.

Well I was thinking more along the lines of a new organization, one neither of those pesky fools control. Hell if they wanted to they could even add the sentient's as the new organization to work for. 

Well I was thinking more along the lines of a new organization, one neither of those pesky fools control. Hell if they wanted to they could even add the sentient's as the new organization to work for. 

Maybe there will be a Grand Council of Tenno?

The lotus however is the one that sends us on these missions knowing ahead of time we if disarmed have a high chance of death. 

Right now, it's better to be on the side of the Lotus. If she betrays us or does us wrong, however, we'll destroy her just like we did with the Orokin!

Muahahahahhaha!

If she wanted us so die, she could just shut down our Energy and shields when we're 45 minutes into a T4 survival.

If she wanted us so die, she could just shut down our Energy and shields when we're 45 minutes into a T4 survival.

if she had such power why doesn't she strengthen us in battle and give us more energy and shields on demand making us invinsible?

Right now, it's better to be on the side of the Lotus. If she betrays us or does us wrong, however, we'll destroy her just like we did with the Orokin!

Muahahahahhaha!

You sure we destroyed the Orokin? I think we were put into stasis so the Orokin lost their warriors and they vanished out of the great war.

This makes sense to me. Stalker is out for our blood. The Lotus won't tell us anything. Darvo, however, supports us completely. In terms of NPCs outside of companions, he's our only friend.

How can we trust a person like darvo, he sell items that could be considered black market items. 

Just put your warframe into airplane mode. :-P

You sure we destroyed the Orokin? I think we were put into stasis so the Orokin lost their warriors and they vanished out of the great war.

Well, according to all the lore we have right now... Tenno were being welcomed as heroes back home and then turned and slaughtered Orokin. Stalker became heartbroken and mad. Poor guy.

This makes sense to me. Stalker is out for our blood. The Lotus won't tell us anything. Darvo, however, supports us completely. In terms of NPCs outside of companions, he's our only friend.

He's a Corpus Scum, out to rip our Credits and Plat out of our pockets.

Well, according to all the lore we have right now... Tenno were being welcomed as heroes back home and then turned and slaughtered Orokin. Stalker became heartbroken and mad. Poor guy.

Well, I guess I have to reread it. I probably got outdated.

Edited by Azsendi

Hmm, the way you word it makes me think that this might be what happened as a whole:  "The Tenno arrive back home, though something goes wrong.  Their minds were warped, or they just went crazy momentarily.   Then upon realizing what they have done, they decided it would be best as a whole to put themselves into cryosleep until someone who can keep them focused and restrained appears" [aka lotus]1

Hmm, the way you word it makes me think that this might be what happened as a whole:  "The Tenno arrive back home, though something goes wrong.  Their minds were warped, or they just went crazy momentarily.   Then upon realizing what they have done, they decided it would be best as a whole to put themselves into cryosleep until someone who can keep them focused and restrained appears" [aka lotus]1

Reminds me of Mendicant Bias. But yea, makes sense.

if she had such power why doesn't she strengthen us in battle and give us more energy and shields on demand making us invinsible?

Because she DOESN'T have that power? I can always turn a lightbulb off, that doesn't mean I have the power to make it glow 5 times brighter than it normally would.