Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow + Vanity + Style + Color + Armor

RatOnAcid

I think that Kubrows are an awesome way to go. They are an interesting replacement to the sentinels. Many of their abilities match those of the original sentinels. I think that they should have some part in the crafting of things for them. Various body armors. I am not saying turn them into unrecognizable machine looking creatures but some little armor pieces here and there we can craft to boost abilities and designs. Taking away the 10 plat dna scrambler was smart and they should just let us color them like they do with our warframes and sentinel’s; while allowing us to track down gear that relates only to "said breed". The defense kubrows may look tankier and the ones that find ammo and lockers to open can have pouches while the silent attack kubrow could have a sleek phased style armor or much thin flexible look. Either way I hope they keep adding to the kubrow feature

Edited by RatOnAcid

no leave it too kubrows and their genes

Uh, no, we should be genetically engineering these Kubrow like the Orokin did, not leaving their genes up to random chance. Besides, random nature will not produce a Lotus fur pattern. So it only makes sense that we be able to directly design our Kubrow, including it's size, fur, and color, to our liking.

Uh, no, we should be genetically engineering these Kubrow like the Orokin did, not leaving their genes up to random chance. Besides, random nature will not produce a Lotus fur pattern. So it only makes sense that we be able to directly design our Kubrow, including it's size, fur, and color, to our liking.

im hatin' this too much rng

really pisses me off