Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Am I Just Really, Really Unlucky

I just spent an unholy amount of platinum stockpiling t4 mobile defense keys until I got around 80. I then proceeded to farm said keys for about 4 hours, after finishing, I had not one single Boltor Prime blueprint. I know they're rare but this is just silly. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this kinda experience. I mean I got my first Boltor Prime blueprint in two runs before this!

If you spent an, "unholy amount of platinum" why not just trade for it?

This. If you spent more than 100p getting the keys to grind for it, you could have spent a fraction of that to get the prime part you needed. Seriously. This, THIS is why trading was put into the game.

Sorry but this is kind of your fault. I hope it was traded platinum and not bought platinum, at least!

Either way, next time only spend it when you're sure that you will get what you're looking for. Gambling isn't a good way to burn money.

Edited by Vintovka

I just spent an unholy amount of platinum stockpiling t4 mobile defense keys until I got around 80. I then proceeded to farm said keys for about 4 hours, after finishing, I had not one single Boltor Prime blueprint. I know they're rare but this is just silly. Just wanted to know if anyone else has had this kinda experience. I mean I got my first Boltor Prime blueprint in two runs before this!

That's RNG for you.

Apparently no one is reading OP's post.

Exactly. That's the problem with this forum's elite "flamethrowers". Their reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level. Wait. 1st grade.

To OP: I commiserate with you my man. I bought my first Bo Prime Handle and got a second one a few T4 Ext runs later. Now I jump into or host as many T4 Exterminates as I can, over 50 runs I think, and nothing. I have 43 Boltor Prime Barrels now. Never seen anything like it.

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007

Exactly. That's the problem with this forum's elite "flamethrowers". Their reading comprehension is at a 2nd grade level. Wait. 1st grade.

To OP: I commiserate with you my man. I bought my first Bo Prime Handle and got a second one a few T4 Ext runs later. Now I jump into or host as many T4 Exterminates as I can, over 50 runs I think, and nothing. I have 43 Boltor Prime Barrels now. Never seen anything like it.

Thanks, I bought my first one anyway, this was just for a friend

That is pure RNG at work (and I always wondered why do DE(L) not make adaptive RNG). 

If you spent an, "unholy amount of platinum" why not just trade for it?

I facepalmed at how many people went 'why didn't you trade for it', and thought they were funny when they looked...silly. Maybe you guys are new here, but, Platinum is Warframe's main Trade currency, Keys being the second. Fairly certain that when OP goes 'I stockpiled 1 type of key', they mean they traded for it. 

Also, trading P for a BP or any Frame/Weapon Part is silly as well, you can get them easily [usually]; You save trading for mods since you have less than a .5% chance of getting the good stuff normally.

On that note, yes OP, this happens a lot. A friend of mine wants the Burston Prime, and we've been farming for it since it came out...We still don't have the BP for that, to this day....RNG can be an utter $#*(@, and DE still hasn't learned that, yes, it's 100% possible for something to never drop. Unlikely, but possible. 

Edited by Gigaus