Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Push Console Porting Updates To Pc Users?

Dresden_

But most of all, I like being able to have a browser open in one of my other monitors which allowed me to quickly look up any tidbit I need, like drop locations, ability maximization, etc without having to Esc or Alt-Tab.

P.S.  Thank you for improving the Battle Results screen.  Now just make it MOUSE-wheel scrollable.  (Pattern detected)

I just used the steam overlay for that and it works fine? Also, isn't the mission results screen wheel scrollable now? I think they made it that way in one of the more recent hotfixes.

I find it disgraceful that I must use such ancient and archaic devices like a controller, or a mouse and keyboard at all! My god, we're in the year two-thousand fourteen. We should have brain-computer interfaces and the ability to digitally reproduce our entire existence into a computer, at the cost of our hideous meat corpse being sliced apart, layer by layer.

I find it disgraceful that I must use such ancient and archaic devices like a controller, or a mouse and keyboard at all! My god, we're in the year two-thousand fourteen. We should have brain-computer interfaces and the ability to digitally reproduce our entire existence into a computer, at the cost of our hideous meat corpse being sliced apart, layer by layer.

cyborg functionality isnt planned till u17

even then ive been there, its even less efficient and has memory leaks everywhere, 4 'borgs were sent to the mechanics due the errors from the update

However, it's true. They're trying to introduce joypads for pc too from an year. If I'm not wrong (and I don't think) Steve clearly said it in an interview an year ago, during the launch on PS4. 

That's it. They prefear pads to mouse and keyboard. Personallly, I really can't use them. A mouse has far more sensibility than a pad. 

I own multiple platforms and I don't see where this attitude comes from. I started on an Atari (console) and have jumped back and forth since.

The new UI was probably a design decision to make the game look more up to date and immersive. If they catered to a console it would prompt you to plug in your game pad to continue.

I'm not really sure where this new "DE has abandoned PC players" thing came from. Everyone sees a menu wheel and just assumes it's for a console I guess?

Everyone just take a step back and realize PC players make up 75% of their playerbase and that number isn't going anywhere. I suppose it's possible DE has decided to turn its back on its primary source of income but like come on that's not really realistic.

All I can say is this: PC gamers have a weird, weird relationship with consoles. It's like a combo inferiority/superiority thing. 

I really hope that all concerned people will continue giving feedback and push DE to tweak and fix new UI until it will reach the same level of functionality as previous UI.

The worst thing is people just giving up and sucking up all the stupid changes.

I'm on PC and Ordis' scans detect no Console Catering.

The problem is you're using Ordis.  I used the void to bend the laws of time and space to get EDI, Cortana, and the computer from Star Trek with the nice female voice to run the scans and they all detected Console Catering.