Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Yu Think.. Will De Add More Secondary Weapons?

Firefinch

vaughan i have almost all weapons on warframe...so 1 more time it just a supposition ( if yu wont like it ) no comment ^^

I wasn't talking about the weapons...I have all of them too, I agree with you they should add more. Tenno reinforcements come out all the time, I'm sure there's a secondary in the works.

I'm talking about the word "supposition" which you keep on using...it means something totally different than what you're trying to convey D:

vaughan  have almost all weapons on warframe... so 1 more time it just a supposition (if you wont like it) no comment ^^

Supposition: "A belief held without proof or certain knowledge; an assumption or hypothesis."

Suggestion: "An Idea or Plan put forward for consideration."

The former is not appropriate within this context. The latter is. Also, please proofread your messages, we aren't likely to take you seriously if you continue to make such mistakes. That goes double for the emoticons.

I think we need more thrown secondary weapons, as theres only 4 currently (5 if you count MK1-Kunai)

I'd like to see needles as thrown weapons, or as an idea for an Infested thrown weapon, maybe little infested teeth/fangs, that cause base Toxic damage only. I'd also like to see a bolas weapon that causes base Cold damage, as a CC weapon. I would also like to see a javelin weapon.

Edited by ArgonTheFox