Update 7.7.3: Level Expansions And New Weapons!

[DE]Rebecca

...please tell me English isn't your first language. Because if it is, this incoherent sentence deeply saddens me.

Alot of people that play this game are from other countries so it stands that many have a horrid grasp of english sentence structures. And hes saying "He wants the mobs back from before pre-patch" "Mobs are so little but hit so hard" "Helmets suck"

Edited by Ditsydoo

SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU!

SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU!

Just you know, trying to spread the word, damn.

This might go in bugs, but since it a major to reference to this subject, I will post here.

I can no longer log-in after this update. I have updated my password twice. I have re-written my email several times. None of keys are stuck (has happened before). I was just getting into this game, please fix this!

Guys, bravo. Aside from the obvious joy I share with everyone about the changes, my biggest happy surprise in this is actually the depth the patch notes went into this time around. 7.0 left a lot unclear at first but this is much different. The extra transparency will certainly benefit everyone. It takes most companies a lot longer than second major update of open beta to realize that. You continue to be my favorite dev team. Thanks for all the hard work.

ADDITIONS:

- New Weapon: Twin Vipers

- New Weapon: Dual Ether

- New Weapon: Ether Daggers

Stats? Special Effects?

CHANGES:

- Half of the active players in a squad must reach extraction before extraction timer starts

1 or 2 people with 3 people playing?

- Effect added to revive from bleedout

...?

- Increased weapon critical chance for all weapons

NUMBERS PEOPLE!!!

- Buffed Rifle mods to bring them closer to Pistol and Shotgun mods

Also buffed pistol/shotgun crit based mods

- Added damage reduction description to Ember's Overheat power, boosted level increase damage reduction

How much?

- Increased the DoT for Ember’s Fireball power

How much?

- Increased the spread range of Saryn's Venom power

How much?

FIXES:

- Fixed frame-rate affecting weapon fire-rate. Some weapons will have different stats in the UI: don't panic, the baseline values had to change when the frame-rate dependency was fixed.

Mob increased RoF apparently a bug.

- Fixed charged Paris shot that would be spent without the player releasing the shot

This should be clarified, you now no longer fire a charged arrow when staggred, rolling/jumping, other interrupts etc.

I actually found quite a bit of this still to be ambiguous, although a lot less so than some other games I can think of.

Also no mention of apparent increased mob spawn rate. May be somehow related to the framrate link changes?

Edited by Darzk

Just you know, trying to spread the word, damn.

Can someone help me on this one ?

I wonder If when I'll be able to log in (Check info like some of you) the blueprint I got on the alert will be in my inventory or no,I achieved the mission and went back to arsenal before I was disconnected but it sill said it hasn't been able to save.

Oh by the way,the blueprint name was : ***********-********

(Twinkle twinkle little stars ! ) Known issue ?

MOAR HAMSTERS

Edited by Argathe

WHY I CANT PLAY

..... SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU!

READ MORE POSTS BEFORE YOU POST!!! I HATE YOU PEOPLE! >__>

Edited by surrealavatar

..... SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU! SERVER IS DOWN GUYS, PLAYER LIMIT EXCEEDED. STOP THINKING YOU'RE HACKED, THAT IS ALL, THANK YOU!

READ MORE POSTS BEFORE YOU POST!!! I HATE YOU PEOPLE! >__>

STEAM (or new) PLAYERS READ THE DAMN THREAD BEFORE POST!