Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did Rng Treat You Today?

Noioiy

I'm not gonna rant or rage nor cry.

I just want to know how did RNG treat you today?

Did you get the thing you wanted on your first mission? Or did you spent hours grinding for that one uncommon mod but RNG had already forsaken you?

For me, today I hatched a new egg with two same breed/gender imprints but the outcome was mind blowingly different.

Share your story will ya?

I haven't played a lot today, but it did treat me well yesterday. I started a new account, picked a Mk1-Strun as my started weapon and got Hell's Chamber from the first defence mission on that account. I'd say that's quite nice.

This is a nice thread, It would be amazing to see people post here daily in my opinion.

Edited by PeanutMonster

20+ games of T4 defense for Loki Prime Systems, still only getting forma/burston/boltor prime parts on wave 15. : /

everytime i've wanted a new kubrow egg i can get one within 1-5 runs of earth tho, so i guess not all bad? 

but also gotten stalker multiple times lately only to get no blueprint drops of any kind, not even a dread that i usually expect now after getting 10+ of them.

Edited by Ptylerdactyl

All I want is a forma blueprint so that I can make my Tenno lab. Of course, the RNGoddess watches as I futilely gun and cut down void creatures by the score, laughing at my efforts and insulting me with Mag Prime blueprints or maybe another prime part I have dozens of already.