Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Did Rng Treat You Today?

Noioiy

farmed for kubrow mods for 3 hours with a nekro, got a  shield link from the entire run, went and did some t4 survival farming, did 1 hour worth (two 30 minute runs) got no sign of loki or any prime part i need (HEY, i got a fusion core :D!), i fused my armour link mod on my dog, it said it needed 200 cores to get it to max rank, it took around 400 and now i have no mods, OH the other day me and my mate had a swing at lephantis, he was rank 70, dropped spare parts twice :c. 

RNG did me good today :) *twitches*

My game crashed and when I logged back on I found out that my Kubrow was back to level 27 rather than 29 like he had been before I crashed.

The Harvester did invade before the crash too, so I'm not sure if I got a detron part for that or not.

Edited by SquirmyBurrito

2 days ago: Harvester appeared while I'm playing on Jupiter planet. Killed it while playing with newbie. Detron Barrel, as always.

Next? Yesterday: Stalker appear while I'm farming Kubrow's mod on E Prime. We killed him. I run E Prime again with the same party.

And guess what?

G3 has appeared, what would you do?

EDIT: Bam! Soloed Shotgun Scavenger Alert today and Stalker appeared. I was in a party then everyone in my squad just disappeared. Stalker taunted me and proceed to rip me apart. Man.... I... don't know what to say anymore...

Edited by RX000

2 days ago: Harvester appeared while I'm playing on Jupiter planet. Killed it while playing with newbie. Detron Barrel, as always.

Next? Yesterday: Stalker appear while I'm farming Kubrow's mod on E Prime. We killed him. I run E Prime again with the same party.

And guess what?

G3 has appeared, what would you do?

Out of the frying pan into the fire, out of the fire into the freezer.

That's quite the bad luck there.

Month and a half, got practically everything, although I did get 6(?) mods from players at the start when I had no idea how the game worked, and thought that trading was a normal thing.

Stuff just kinda piles up from missions, then you go to Forge and it tells you can build 3 more things. Even ended up with 2 eggs - almost 3, but had message "you already have one" - in 2 days worth of playing.

I think the only people that think they are getting bad RNG is those that constantly stare at their stuff and remind themselves about what they are missing. I don't think it's any different as someone staring at their 300 game STEAM collection and complaining they don't have Call Of Duty XXVVI yet.

Random is Random. Go with the flow.

You are only going to be unhappy with the RNG when you have unrealistic expectations.

Edited by DSpite