Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

I think that it is just the gun and the Trident. When it was still unfolding to its melee form, it looked like a naginata, but it was never used as one.

That being said, did his gun swap forms to a different gun, then the trident later on?

I think it turned into a gun from an idle/neutral form (the way it was on his back) which doesn't really count.

I think that it is just the gun and the Trident. When it was still unfolding to its melee form, it looked like a naginata, but it was never used as one.

That being said, did his gun swap forms to a different gun, then the trident later on?

Why would there be a energy blade on the side which disappeared when it transformed into a trident?

I think it's 3 forms.

Episode 4 of Volume 2 was pretty beast.

You know, 'cept the fact that Sun and Neptune got destroyed by a robot not five minutes into the fight.

Yeah that's what I don't get, most of male characters are either useless or don't get that far into the fight except for Adam.

Yeah that's what I don't get, most of male characters are either useless or don't get that far into the fight except for Adam.

Now that you mention it...

Ren- Actually does things in the first season, then ends up constantly tired or just talking.

Jaune- ...its Jaune. If you know the series, this needs to explanation.

Sun- Captain Kickass in the last episode of Volume 1.

Neptune- Eh, he had a decent first attempt.

Roman- Villain, Either Fleeing or mocking little girls, then fleeing, or showing some skill.

Mercury- Villain, Cocky, kept in line by female superiors.

Ozpin- Coffee addict. Seems to just do things to irritate Glynda.

Professor Port- Does nothing but talk about himself and stroke his ego. Try using that Blunderbuss Axe.

Professor Oobleck- Coffee Junkie. His biggest fight is the one against an empty mug.

Adam- Villain, not seen in the series other than the trailer, combat junkie, capable of fighting, but is not in the actual show as of yet...

Old Man Shopkeeper- Literally does nothing but give a setting.

Junior- Gets his groin crushed by Yang in a trailer, and ends up having his rear handed to him, along with all of his mooks.

...Sheesh, the guys REALLY suck...

...Sheesh, the guys REALLY suck...

Well, judging by the intro sequence, there're at least four new male students showing up at some point. Odds are they can't all be losers.

Maybe once we've met the whole of Sun's team, we'll be treated to some male badassary.

I also have the distinct feeling that Jaune is eventually going to become a bonafide badass, but that point is still a looooong way off.

Edited by Hortonman

Well, judging by the intro sequence, there're at least four new male students showing up at some point. Odds are they can't all be losers.

Maybe once we've met the whole of Sun's team, we'll be treated to some male badassary.

I also have the distinct feeling that Jaune is eventually going to become a bonafide badass, but that point is still a looooong way off.

If the four new male students in the intro are the ones fighting Pyrrha, they aren't new. Those people are Cardin and his team.

I am expecting larger scale combat that actually has the guys participating at least relatively equally, but my hopes are not high, considering that in the main two teams (RWBY and JNPR), there are only two males.

If the four new male students in the intro are the ones fighting Pyrrha, they aren't new. Those people are Cardin and his team.

I am expecting larger scale combat that actually has the guys participating at least relatively equally, but my hopes are not high, considering that in the main two teams (RWBY and JNPR), there are only two males.

Well, there are two more guys in Sun's team along with two guys in Velvet's team, so... If you do the math I think you'll find that they add up to four, yet unseen, male characters.

^

This

It's only for a few frames each, so you need to pause to get a good look, but the intro shows what seems to be Sun's and Velvet's teammates.

I'm not talking about Cardin's backup dancers; they're hardly a step above the background shadows from the first volume.

^

This

It's only for a few frames each, so you need to pause to get a good look, but the intro shows what seems to be Sun's and Velvet's teammates.

I'm not talking about Cardin's backup dancers; they're hardly a step above the background shadows from the first volume.

I was half guessing you were talking about them, but I went on the presumption the four were together.

I did see the other teams, mind you.

The four new guys (of Sun and Velvet's team) are Scarlet, Sage, Fox and Yatsuhashi.

They have names already?

Could you give me a link to where you found that?

Is there any info on their weapons?

I MUST HAVE DETAILS!

We barely know anything about their weapons (we can see Yatsuhashi has a sword and Fox has a pair of bladed gauntlets). However, the source of the characters' names is mainly Monty Oum's Twitter.

We barely know anything about their weapons (we can see Yatsuhashi has a sword and Fox has a pair of bladed gauntlets). However, the source of the characters' names is mainly Monty Oum's Twitter.

Also, big round of applause to RWBY for being the first entirely American created anime to be exported to Japan.

Well done to Monty and RoosterTeeth.

Edited by HiddenKharma

I have a couple of questions about the latest episode: 1. They just defeated their biggest threat so far, what will they do now? 2. I think the destruction of cars will be on the news, what do you think?

Edited by Mirakid

The thing I'm confused about in the last few episodes is why the hell Jaune is still hitting on Weiss.

It's like trying to catch a piranha with your hands while there's a giant salmon attempting to jump into your boat.

It's Jaune.

Do you really need an explanation?

Edited by premoril

It's Jaune.

Do you really need an explanation?

That doesn't make it any less painful to watch.

I swear: if he friendzones Pyrrha, I'm going to change my major on the spot, develop a tron digitization laser, and beam myself into the show just to punch him in the face.

tumblr_mwhd2gZFzf1t1vlgro4_500.gif