Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

-snip-

Ah, Freelancer, mine old illogical nemesis. We meet again.

This week waiting for episode 3 has been agony. And when you considered I only just watched Eps 1 and 2 last night... that's a lot of suffering to be packed into one day. But I will survive >:3

Mercury is interesting... I think he'd be my cosplay of choice, so far. It's sad because all of the coolest characters are chicks (Pyrrha is easily my favorite), and I'm a guy. I'm a lore fanatic, and can't bring myself to make up a gender-bent version... and lets not even mention cross-dressing.

This week waiting for episode 3 has been agony. And when you considered I only just watched Eps 1 and 2 last night... that's a lot of suffering to be packed into one day. But I will survive >:3

Mercury is interesting... I think he'd be my cosplay of choice, so far. It's sad because all of the coolest characters are chicks (Pyrrha is easily my favorite), and I'm a guy. I'm a lore fanatic, and can't bring myself to make up a gender-bent version... and lets not even mention cross-dressing.

SHIPPING INTENSIFIES

a96.png

Good to see you again, SonofaSiub. :3

I was grinning like a maniac through almost all of Episode 3.

And Penny's a robot? I think she was made by the same people building those mechs.

My Epilectic Tree continues to grow. I think the source of information Yang was talking about in the beginning is Junior. Maybe Neptune and her will fight Melanie and Miltia?

Edited by MageMeat