Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

Roller Pig! Professor Port, getting blunt. Ozpin, still giving off that cryptic master mind vibe.

I'm interested as to how many students are at Beacon. I know RT is limited in how much detail they can show at once but it feels very low population. Unless the hunters are running class side by side with say engineering majors and we just aren't seeing the non-hunter side of things.

How did I not see this thread lol

Also not sure if this has been posted yet (didn't read every page) but this needs more attention that it's being given.

He said there are going to be more remixes soon, as he was commissioned by RT to make them.

How did I not see this thread lol

Also not sure if this has been posted yet (didn't read every page) but this needs more attention that it's being given.

He said there are going to be more remixes soon, as he was commissioned by RT to make them.

Thus why i love spotify has all the music already on there.

Do not be mean to British Bunny girls!

You can be mean Jaune cause he is an acceptable target of mockery but not Bunny girls!

kinda short -I'm seeing a pattern Short opening pt 1, long closing pt 2-

also... My favorite anime stable of  combat schools.. The multi school brawl!

Cause dammit if you have schools of warriors you have them beat the crap out of each other for bragging rights.

Nora and Ren... Yep I had that relationship with a girl.

Team Jerk is full of Jerk and ******'bag

and again No pick on British bunny girls!

Also I want a rocket propelled locker

Faunus names are funny

Velvet Scarlatina... Smooth Scarlet Fever.

Blake Belladonna... Black Deadly Nightshade.

I love Nora's weapon. She can drop the hammer and the bomb at the same time. Go do that Nora, drop the hammer/bomb on the school bully for picking on  1) a minority 2) a non-combat student 3) someone smaller then himself 4) another girl.

I can't see a combat student of any skill putting up with sensitive body parts being tugged. Except Jaune, because Jaune has a stereotype to fill sadly.

WTB 10 minute episodes.

Maybe in season 2.

The DVD just went to the presses this week so that's good. Hopefully this experiment is bringing in enough money to help grow RTs animation department... although they're going to need a new office... again. That way in a season 2 they can make longer episodes. Also if the DVD sells well it would be a sign that they don't need to be 4 or 5 episodes ahead and can actually produce a whole season without the projecting having close as a finical loss.