Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rwby

FrostWolf

all the explosions in the world can't compete with Monty's over-the-top martial art animated combat.

With a plot that vaguely makes sense with decent female leads!

Now the question is, what would Transformers have looked like with Monty as lead :P.

I have to say, the soundtrack was one of the most satisfying buys I have ever made. (gonna make a jump for the dvd the instant I find it in wal-mart) and this is the only show that has made my seriously consider cosplaying "puts on flame suit" and no, i'm not going to do some of that (in my opinion) creepy cross dressing cosplay, i'm doing adam (fu** yea!)

yeah the music's classic top notch by the Williams family. Especially Red like Roses part 2.

I love that song all the more because I was the only person (at least on the wiki forums) who thought it was about the mother. :D

But my immature gloating aside. is anyone else surprised that volume 2 hasn't been announced for a date yet?

Ruby: Looks like we have female version of Zero :3

White: One who is able to take you down is Strider Hiryu believe me in this fact :P

Blake: You maybe able to deflect or dodge automatic fire but Hiryu will be dodging Shadow Tech bullets to make you look extremely bad.

Yang: Oh this is my favorite. At last a human version for OMF beat down with a bit more blasts on it.

nop

hs too tern en2 goon

lol jk

i dunno, you have a concept art?

Not yet, its still an idea in my head, but I have an idea of materials, if I can find it a completely solid pipe like a dowel for the handle/spear and plasticard for the axe head, the head will be about 3mm thick out of 1mm sheets I will have a slit where the bolt (or something else, whatever I can find really) will hold the glaive blades on so they fold in and out to make a axe head and glaive, and a slit will be on the bottom of the handle/shaft with another bolt holding the spear "blade" inside the handle until I fold it out.

Not yet, its still an idea in my head, but I have an idea of materials, if I can find it a completely solid pipe like a dowel for the handle/spear and plasticard for the axe head, the head will be about 3mm thick out of 1mm sheets I will have a slit where the bolt (or something else, whatever I can find really) will hold the glaive blades on so they fold in and out to make a axe head and glaive, and a slit will be on the bottom of the handle/shaft with another bolt holding the spear "blade" inside the handle until I fold it out.

OoO

sounds hardcore