Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Is The Most Charitable Thing You Have Seen/done In Warframe?

Mirriky

Now this is a nice Threat to post in (nvm that I picked this day to get back into the game after a 6 month hiatus)!

During Sling-Stone a guy helped me get into the mission by invite, since I hadn't unlocked the relevant planet.

Then our squat of 4 strangers stayed together and ran missions until everybody was sure to receive the rewards.

On top of that the guy who invited me in the beginning stuck around to unlock a boss I needed to farm (forgot which one).

All in all, that was the most fun I had in a single day in Warframe.

For myself... I always try to revive (esp. with Excalibur and his awesome sprint + javeline combo) and I always G all mods.

Oh, and I occasionally hit X to open doors...

When I was still a newb. I was playing a defence, because I heard if you stay longer you get better rewards. After 10 or so waves two others left and it was me and this other excalibur who was a few MR's higher and had good gear was left. Around wave 13 I began to get swarmed pretty hard. I got knocked down eventually, and this excal, from across the entire map, dashed and sprinted his was towards me, just to revive me. But the instant I got back up the core got destroyed. And he quickly said "we fail together comrade".

And since then I've never left a Tenno behind.

Someone did something similar to me. When I was a newb I was always playing Lares (I was for some unknown reasons attached to that map and every battle there was more interesting than the other and I played just that for one month xD) and 2 squad mates left and i was alone with this one guy who was doing his best to keep me alive, i think he was booben but i'm not sure. We got to wave 30 and extracted and before the mission ended he wrote "be a good tenno" or something similar and i was overwhelmed...

God I love this game, so many memories.

DE <3

I picked a Kubrow off a tree, helped Granny frame walk to the other side of the road and donated nano spores to charity!

( what's the point of this thread besides bragging rights ? )

Benign bragging wont kill anyone and this thread isnt toxic for a change, for bragging thread.

People just sharing what they did for community isnt bragging in my eyes because we can see that community can be great from time to time.

Ooh I got one. A real good one. Most charitable one I've seen (and was one of the recipients)....

When DE decided to ship out Warframe Founders t-shirts to all of the founders. That was pretty sweet and totally unexpected :)

I tend to give anything away if I have extras of them. Prime parts and Mods to anyone on the trading channel, and Plat to clan members.

Gotta spread the love when you can. Glad to hear I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Sometimes i give some rare mods away if i have duplicates ... since i farm the vault so often. :P

That an i do tend to host taxi alerts for people who dont have the node unlocked.. 

i always tend i stick behind with the slowest member of a squad if we're rushing through a map. 

In terms of what ive seen been done,..

ive been given a small amount of plat by some guy for free, that was rather nice.

I've had a few mods given to me in exchange for a rare mod i was giving away for free.

My friend also once supplied me with a rare mod ive been grinding forever for..

I picked a Kubrow off a tree, helped Granny frame walk to the other side of the road and donated nano spores to charity!

( what's the point of this thread besides bragging rights ? )

Also i think you miss the point of the thread, this is talking about good deeds you've SEEN done by others. 

Edited by Genzaio

A guy(he wanted a orthos prime) sticking to a trade deal(he kept on getting disconnected and he offered extra plat if he couldnt finish the deal on that day) with me which ended with me getting the plat i needed for my third warframe slot(which i am still unsure what i should fill it in with but frost, nova and nyx are the top contenders). The most uncharitable thing i saw was when a clan mate of mine scammed some poor sucker out of 60 p for a loki prime bp. You asked for most charitable and i answered and i really hope i run into someone who is very charitable one day

Edited by warpath514

It took me sooooo long to farm Frost Prime in the beginning (pre-trade).

Whenever i have a spare set, i'll ask in region if there are any mastery 2 or 3's and give them a Frosty P for free.

Around 10 sets so far. Many fine ammo drums have come my way because of this.

I like to think that i saved a lot of heartache.

Even if some of these are a little braggy, there are some amazing stories here and I have no regrets making this thread.

It's nice to have a place you can acknowledge something good you did for others.

And it's about good deeds you have seen or done, so please be courteous to other tenno.