Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Orokin Vault: T4 Assassination Mission...

BlutAdler

I thought the Derelicts were just Orokin ships, not Void Towers, which is where most of the Neural Sentry resides. 

Or the Neural Sentry can be just a mass of energy in a Faraday cage which we accidentally released when we opened the chamber door, and have to force it back in. 

Either way.... the Sentry is just a housekeeper and nowhere near as capable as the Orokin themselves.

If the Orokin get messed up by the Virus then the Sentry is in no place to fumble with that virus. Since we also never "hear" anything about the Sentry we should think of it as a more simplified control mechanism.

So it would probably just use whatever it has to make a defensive structure. In that case: A few corrupted units, void computer/mechanical pieces and portal/key energy that also seems to be able to turn beings into forms of energy.

Either way.... the Sentry is just a housekeeper and nowhere near as capable as the Orokin themselves.

If the Orokin get messed up by the Virus then the Sentry is in no place to fumble with that virus. Since we also never "hear" anything about the Sentry we should think of it as a more simplified control mechanism.

So it would probably just use whatever it has to make a defensive structure. In that case: A few corrupted units, void computer/mechanical pieces and portal/key energy that also seems to be able to turn beings into forms of energy.

More like a control mechanism that does its job well in specifically giving the metaphorical shank on Crewmen, but fine. 

Or actually make the boss battle break the fourth wall by mucking around with the players' controls once players start the boss battle, ala Psycho Mantis (just a small suggestion thrown out at random). 

Vor has awoken few prime frames to his side. Stalker appearance when boss activated 100%. Vor still has communication device to call G3. If you don't kill boss in 40 seconds G3 will appear in aid.

They will also make that random players can join as stalker. Stalker does not drop loot. Also G3 is playable players.
This mean you can make lobby of 4 and wait for people to start raid of new boss. Roles are chosen randomly.

Edited by Agullimux

Well, I think a Fan Concept could feed in the needs of a T4 Assassination target.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/175548-zet-kuur-the-orokin-grand-admiral-tyl-regor-log-42-recording-tyl-regor-and-uzr%C3%A2tak-squad-and-a-new-kappa-announcement-are-available/?hl=admiral

But, I don't know if many would agree.

Zet Kurr may actually be a really good candidate for a t4 Assassination target. That thread was before my time here at warframe so I didn't even know it was considered. However seeing that makes me super excited to just think about what could be possible.

Edited by BlutAdler

If there was an assassination mission of the Orokin Vault, how difficult would you expect it to be? And yes with Vor included as a mini-boss. 

T4 Vor + Old Raptor + The whole Hydra Pack (all 4 of them).

PLease DE make it happen :P

I thought of some sort of idea for Void Assassinates (in all Tower difficulties, but that's beside the point) awhile back. I don't feel like scrounging up my post (especially when Zet Kuur has come along and is probably several billion times more in-depth than my idea), but I did want to say something about the concept of fighting the Neural Sentry.

The following link is all I really wanted to say. Don't ask why I pictured us fighting a giant eye, I just did.

320px-Colony_Eye.png

And an explanation of the above entity: http://globalagenda.wikia.com/wiki/Colony_Eye

The Stalker sneaks in and possesses the giant Excalibur Prime statue somehow? Meh, put that as another mini-boss like Vor.

Stalker Prime :O, you have to be marked a certain number of times to get the encounter, not sure what it'd drop though :P

How about a super sized Lech? You'd have to run around the outside of an Orokin vessel gaining oxygen supplies while a building sized Lech swings one of those revolving doors at you. Since his backpack would be really big at that point, you'd have no problems hitting it, but dealing with a very large Lech in of itself would be the difficulty. Having Void Vor be the regular sized mini-boss that harasses you during the boss encounter would make this be Phobos' Void upgrade.

I would like to fight a giant Orokin-age sentinel robot that guarded the towers or something. I think a void boss (not a mini-boss like Vor is) would be cool. Maybe something like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeaaa! Exactly. The map could lead you to a huge throne room! Like OVA but without lephantas and infestation.

I thought of some sort of idea for Void Assassinates (in all Tower difficulties, but that's beside the point) awhile back. I don't feel like scrounging up my post (especially when Zet Kuur has come along and is probably several billion times more in-depth than my idea), but I did want to say something about the concept of fighting the Neural Sentry.

The following link is all I really wanted to say. Don't ask why I pictured us fighting a giant eye, I just did.

320px-Colony_Eye.png

And an explanation of the above entity: http://globalagenda.wikia.com/wiki/Colony_Eye

Good idea.

Thinking like this:

Orokins (or for that matter anyone) wouldn t create a supercomputer without some defenses (lasers & everything...)

you make your way till the computer room, the core which looks like the aforementionned eye would be protected by an impenetrable force field, which would open at key times during some of its attacks leaving it vulnerable.

The computer defends itself with well timed lasers (which you could try to destroy also) & other abilities, & being attacked it calls to itself all its corrupted servants, or even spawns specters (the tech do craft our specters must have been available at these times).

The room itself could be changing, some platforms could appear & disappear, some temporary teleportation portals & floor rising or sinking randomly, useful to destroy key points of the supercomputer which would make it weaker & weaker.

Would that sound like an epic battle to you?

Edited by manub