The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Entering From The Vent... Beginning To Be Bored Of That

faresamir7

I would rather Ordis fly head first into the side of a ship. Explode! Then I bust out on fire! Shooting and gunning! And corpus, the one not already dead, take off running. Then you start the mission off!

ps Ordis dies in this scenario. Making it all the better. "He would be like "cough, cough, master i think im hurt, I think im dying, cough cough, then you turn and shoot Ordis in head." put him out his misery

Edited by OrphanMaker

I would rather Ordis fly head first into the side of a ship. Explode! Then I bust out on fire! Shooting and gunning! And corpus, the one not already dead, take off running. Then you start the mission off!

I can imagine an Exterminate mission... Ordis be like "May I bust the S#&$ off this ship operator?" then... EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE! And you land like a f***ing badass

Instead of hacking into a terminal for survival to start, your tenno busts open a window from the outside, which shutters closed behind you. That is the start to an incredible display of agro.

That did make some sense... S#&$

I think there should be a point where if the game recognizes you're in a rank 30 formaed potatoed warframe wielding an angstrum and boltor prime, the cutscene changes to the corpus/grineer soldiers doing normal patrol before your frame busts the door down with a kick and throws one of their dead soldiers at them, knocking another one down, before cocking their gun and giving control back to the player.

pls

I just wish it wasn't the same grate every time. Apparently some talented family of grate makers has been in service since ancient times and everyone everywhere is subject to their overwhelming monopoly.

Its the Gri....... No, it's the Corpus. Definetly the Corpus