Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

07/29/14 Cannot Connect To Server

dizty_doo

When attacking with massive battle, it is beneficial having the entire warframe players base available. History of Dark Sector Conflict has proven more players care about battle pay.

Server issues have the possible benefit of helping the Defenders. If very few people can connect. Defender have a chance of winning by default if no one can connect to play and attack.

If you fail to see the logic, then you are being emotional about the subject matter.

Attacking, Defending, and Taxes are all part of the system DE created. It is meant to be used and played.

That does meant that you must be harsh towards the other players 

Well hopefully the security will be boosted after this so it doesn't happen again. But until then, I'm not buying plat, using plat, selling mods, or transmuting mods. Cross your fingers they fix this soon, I wanna go back to bite farming.

Close - real close, but you must have gotten distracted :)

twice an alliance that would never get enough support due to ridiculous taxation rates happen to be in conflict at the same time as server issues, and in the first instance, they just happened to win.

now the fact that they overtax everything is completely irrelevant, the fact remains that if something doesnt make sense, its usually BS from somewhere :)

Hackers use DDOS as a weapon for a first stage intrusion, by using a mass of computers controlled by one triger. effective making it impossible to find out who is behind it. to catch the culprit, you let it happen on a honey pot machine, trace the connection that attempts to take the "fake data" and nail your guy.

Actually the "real" hackers are only a tool for the person who intended to attack DEs servers. The mad guy can buy on the black market a DDoS attack minute-wise or hour-wise. The hackers only spread trojan-progs and collect as many standby computers as they can, to offer a paid access to this pool. Price is dependent on how many servers are needed, too. I think this one is relatively expensive, course they surely use more than 500 machines. 

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

Still?

Srsly ... I wish I could find that ....person.... and..... tell them I hate them.

And people are seriously blaming this on a clan they don't like? srsly? like...... srsly???

nope, their blaiming taxation on a clan, not the ddos :) their just discretely pointing fingers

Still?

Srsly ... I wish I could find that ....person.... and..... tell them I hate them.

And people are seriously blaming this on a clan they don't like? srsly? like...... srsly???

It's more of a stimulation to blame someone/something than actually waiting for a cure of this DDoS.

Still?

Just ignore the clan fights and if you find the person just tell him to make a hamster prime for the game and that he needs to stop the ddos ;) 

Would it be alright if I say that there's a conflict going on Sechura? ICE vs V

V is their to bleed em out while their attacking the other side of pluto, after the bleed out several other groups are mobilized to move in.

Edited by shadeemry

Still?

Sechura is 'the' prime Credit farming area, and has been kept tax free via 'agreement' for a long time.  Now there's a 15% tax on it. 

Yes, that is going to make people mad.

Yes, taxes are 'part of the game,' but not liking it, and calling it out, is also part of the game.

nope, their blaiming taxation on a clan, not the ddos :) their just discretely pointing fingers

Dunno... But the accusations I see here are anything but discrete.

It could really be anything ... from a other gaming company trying to harm DE to a single kid who thinks he's being badass.

Ddosing doesn't even deserve to count as hacking.... it's pathetic.