Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Puppy Blender I Need It

GunBladeSlash

so i have 6 kubrows 3 raskas 2 sahasa and one huras and i only have 5 stasis slots left i already got their imprints and i cant even use the duplicate breeds for mastery fodder since im only leveling one of each all the way to 30. I reallyneed to get rid of some of my kubrows and i cant just wait for them to die by reaching 0%heath (btw has this even been confirmed?) and i hope DE adds some way to get rid of them  so i can sell the and get some of my dang credits back. what do you think tenno?

puppy blender? you read too much yuikami s comics

+1 for the thing though, i think every1 s waiting for a way to discard unwanted puppies

It was mentioned in a DE stream way before the comic popped. It was a small passing joke.

It was mentioned in a DE stream way before the comic popped. It was a small passing joke.

really? didn t watch this one

the suggestion is still valid: we need a way to get rid of the kubrows we don t need

Dropping them to 0% stability should take 10 days. it drops by 20% each day on GMT midnight, starting after the hatching project (my second Kubrow matured with already only 160% charge).

Dtill, i dont think anyone verified so far that it completely gets rid of the dog.

A ten day delete timer, hm... A weird idea. Usually, DE is all about speeding things like this up with plat.

Sunika and Sahasa Kubrows seem to be the poor man's Kubrows. I swear.

I don't know if this is intended but they always come at the first incubation and with a gray fur too.

They are less useful in battle than Raksa and Huras are too, from what I've seen.

I just wish DE makes us get rid of unwanted Kubrows with a click though.

Sunika and Sahasa Kubrows seem to be the poor man's Kubrows. I swear.

I don't know if this is intended but they always come at the first incubation and with a gray fur too.

They are less useful in battle than Raksa and Huras are too, from what I've seen.

I just wish DE makes us get rid of unwanted Kubrows with a click though.

ive been wanting a sunika with grey or white fur if you want a raska imprint pm me on here and add me ingame

back on topic tho i just want to have one of each with desired body and fur patteren and the rest will just be imprint fodder used to run my puppy mill (evil in real life and i would never do it but this is a game and i need plat)

I want to set them free in the wild, let them learn the ways of the feral kubrow but not so feral.

Next time we see them they will be chomping at our legs and then stop to look at us and fall into our arms in tears of joy.

Tenno: Damn feral kubrows..

Kubrow: Rawr?

Tenno: Oh my god.. its you!

Kubrow: Raaawr?

Tenno: *runs towards the kubrow* Im so sooorry!!

5 mins later...

You have died. 4/4 Revives left.