Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Psa: Testing The Dark Sectors

PsychedelicSnake

Question

With the recent changes to the Dark Sector PvP and the "fun" that occurred a few hours as of this post, I decided it was time for another mega-round of me going around and testing the Dark Sectors once more. You know, logging bugs to report, compiling feedback on Warframe abilities and weapons, suggestions to improve the gamemode as a whole, the general testing stuff.

That being said, I'd like to give a heads-up to anyone reading this that is also planning on going to the Dark Sectors... I will be using every single cheap, underhanded tactic, ability, and loadout I come across. Not to gain the upper hand or tick you off, but because it is part of my mega-round of testing and it is necessary for the reports and feedback I will be making. It's for the greater good, I swear

Did I have to make a thread about this?

No.

BUT I DID ANYWAY.

VQxJV.gif

12 answers to this question

You're doing the Lord's work.

Somebody has to, and I'm too lazy to bother because it seems like really hard work, considering just how busted and buggy Dark Sectors are right now. How do you isolate individual bugs when so many buggy interactions are happening at once?

I don't envy you the task.

You're doing the Lord's work.

Somebody has to, and I'm too lazy to bother because it seems like really hard work, considering just how busted and buggy Dark Sectors are right now. How do you isolate individual bugs when so many buggy interactions are happening at once?

I don't envy you the task.

It's not fun. Playing? Yes. But recreating bugs in an environment that Psyche can't control?