The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sechura And Heiracon Are No More

Nijuroku

So trying to provide a helpful service to the community without asking anything in return is a behavior that deserves to be punished?

I don't follow the logic here. Please explain.

He was just a...

Lol some of you get so hurt over some nodes and alliances that dont even matter. If you want to take back the pluto DS then do a little less typing and a little more acting.

I spent 8+ hours! defending SECHURA for free with OTHER people who could barely log in, so take this argument elsewhere.  I was not only fighting the game to LET me log in, but to let me in a mission AND to let me actually even get into a match where the host didn't DC AND if the gods themselves smiled upon me they would allow me to join a mission that didn't have a laggy host.  So, please.  Don't assume.  It's really annoying.

Edited by Sibarian

Being that ICE is just a reincarnation of Eclipse including a portion of their alliance clans, I personally will never support ICE. If it was not for all the glitchy play of the Dark Sector rails I would have tried to prevent their wining it this time but then I am only one player and I have to sleep some time.

I hope the community learns something from this and does something about it. High Taxation kills the rails for everyone. Just as when you go to a store are you going to shop in store that has 12% tax on something that you can go ten miles away and buy that same product at a 5% tax or lower? 

GET IT TOGETHER warframe community............

Wasn't ICE offering 150,000 credits? I'm sorry but I'm going to play for attackers.

And thats exactly what I call 'short-minded slave's way of thinking'.

Next time when you will need credits and your beloved 'attackers' will be not in the mood to allow you to have it, what would you do?

Go to Sechura? Nope, taxed.

Hieracon? Nope, taxed to the skies.

Ironically, none of this even touches the fact that in game, Rail conflicts suck. Defenders in game have a huge advtantage for no reason.

Like which one? A lone power recharger that goes to attacker after 1st objective done? Or possibility to attacker to make an attack without defenders presenting in the match?

Attackers can make a zerg rush just by paybaiting infinite number of mindless drones. Defenders can't. This one reason is enough to see that this whole system is highly imbalanced in favor of attacking side.

Edited by Khranitel

Lol some of you get so hurt over some nodes and alliances that dont even matter. If you want to take back the pluto DS then do a little less typing and a little more acting.

Save this hypocritical bla-bla for the times when placing an attack rail will not be a game of clicks and better connection to WF server.

Being that ICE is just a reincarnation of Eclipse including a portion of their alliance clans, I personally will never support ICE. If it was not for all the glitchy play of the Dark Sector rails I would have tried to prevent their wining it this time but then I am only one player and I have to sleep some time.

I hope the community learns something from this and does something about it. High Taxation kills the rails for everyone. Just as when you go to a store are you going to shop in store that has 12% tax on something that you can go ten miles away and buy that same product at a 5% tax or lower? 

GET IT TOGETHER warframe community............

How do you know that people from Eclipse are part of ICE? If you got your information from someone on the forum how do you know that they are not spreading misinformation and just trying to frame them by associating them with a alliance that everybody hates?

And thats exactly what I call 'short-minded slave's way of thinking'.

Next time when you will need credits and your beloved 'attackers' will be not in the mood to allow you to have it, what would you do?

Go to Sechura? Nope, taxed.

Hieracon? Nope, taxed to the skies.

See? This is why this kind of discussion isn't worth having. So you keep thinking that. People's best option is to rally together and take them down. The conflict is still open. I'll come by and swoop up any pay that is there.

No, we never demanded from SC 0%, but we appreciated it and supported them tooth and nail all the same. 

Be at least honest to yourself. Ofc you demanded a 0% rail - there were hundreds of alliances without any recources and a ready rail to rush those nodes in that moment where the tax rise to +1%. The are only two categories - alliances that don't charge anything and alliances that have a tax. If you are the second type you loose any "status" as a martyr of the "good old system". 

In other words - everybody wants a free exploit, without any force to use complicated systems to gain the same goods.

Save this hypocritical bla-bla for the times when placing an attack rail will not be a game of clicks and better connection to WF server.

All this and other posts is complaining because you guys didnt get your way. You guys for some reason think that majority of the community agrees with you and shares your concerns about tax free rails when they obviously dont. Instead of coming to the forums makings 10+ threads a day about certain nodes and alliances why dont you get people together and do something about it.

All this and other posts is complaining because you guys didnt get your way. You guys for some reason think that majority of the community agrees with you and shares your concerns about tax free rails when they obviously dont. Instead of coming to the forums makings 10+ threads a day about certain nodes and alliances why dont you get people together and do something about it.

you get 1 split second every 36-48(?) hours to "do something about it"

Edited by Adaptor-Face

Be at least honest to yourself. Ofc you demanded a 0% rail - there were hundreds of alliances without any recources and a ready rail to rush those nodes in that moment where the tax rise to +1%. The are only two categories - alliances that don't charge anything and alliances that have a tax. If you are the second type you loose any "status" as a martyr of the "good old system". 

In other words - everybody wants a free exploit, without any force to use complicated systems to gain the same goods.

Thats not entirely true. Believe it or not there are players that don't particularly care either way.

I'm more of the mind 0% tax is a about as good as 15% or maybe even 25%, especially seeing as the credits are just a bonus for me. Hell I'll even play with higher tax rates, its just once you start creeping into the 50%+ plus area it does start to come down to the principle of the thing. Mostly because its not even like the clan or alliance itself gains anything from such a high tax in the first place. Assuming I have some desperate need to go to a high tax node then I'll still likely play there, because I have little interest in DS politics. But to cut it that black and white is a bit much.

Edited by StinkyPygmy

I am sure more taxless alliances will come by to take them back in due time. In the meantime, I'll just farm my XP/Cred elsewhere. Plenty of planets out there, so I'm not too terribly concerned. It's always a shame to see things like this happen, though. Ah well!

Thats not entirely true. Believe it or not there are players that don't particularly care either way.

I'm more of the mind 0% tax is a about as good as 15% or maybe even 25%, especially seeing as the credits are just a bonus for me. Hell I'll even play with higher tax rates, its just once you start creeping into the 50%+ plus area it does start to come down to the principle of the thing. Mostly because its not even like the clan or alliance itself gains anything from such a high tax in the first place. Assuming I have some desperate need to go to a high tax node then I'll still likely play there, because I have little interest in DS politics. But to cut it that black and white is a bit much.

If you check my previous posts, you will see, that you are the type of player like myself. This last post (that you are dealing with) was more like an answer to a conversation above. It will be Sibarian who would fit in the "believe it or not" section. 

Edited by -ExT-AtLasVegas

Are the times on those pictures accurate? Cause it's pretty interesting then that every conflicted lasted for 12 hours except for the ones after the pvp dark sectors launch.

Seriously though how do you lose a rail in 2 hours?

Are the times on those pictures accurate? Cause it's pretty interesting then that every conflicted lasted for 12 hours except for the ones after the pvp dark sectors launch.

Seriously though how do you lose a rail in 2 hours?

Because DS is badly designed at the moment allowing for exploits.

Attackers win so easily.