Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Could Ban One Warframe Forever, What Would It Be?

Blessance

Radial Blind > Everything Oberon can do. No contest. Stop being ignorant.

Oberon being the next frame to be buffed proves he's garbage.

I'm not being ignorant. I'm pointing out that radial blind isn't that useful except when rezzing tarpitted teammates. Otherwise I can do everything Excalibur does, only better. Radial blind is nowhere near as useful as a min-maxed renewal, especially if you have a min-maxed dread crit build. If I need to go CC, I can go out just as fast as Excalibur via Dual Ichors with Berserker.

I'm not being ignorant. I'm pointing out that radial blind isn't that useful except when rezzing tarpitted teammates. Otherwise I can do everything Excalibur does, only better. Radial blind is nowhere near as useful as a min-maxed renewal, especially if you have a min-maxed dread crit build. If I need to go CC, I can go out just as fast as Excalibur via Dual Ichors with Berserker.

It's not the frame, it's how you use it.

Bad Excalibur players will be bad at Excalibur.

Same goes for bad Oberon players.

Or bad nova players.

Or basically any bad players out there.

It's not the frame, it's how you use it.

Bad Excalibur players will be bad at Excalibur.

Same goes for bad Oberon players.

Or bad nova players.

Or basically any bad players out there.

I wouldn't argue that, just that some frames are legitimately better than others. Plus part of the problem is the idea of people charging into melee in T4, or against any high tier enemies. If anything that's just plain suicide and asking for S#&$ to go poorly (like a surprise toxic cloud will kill just about anyone). The only frame that is actually legitly good in at melee in T4 is a min-maxed Valkyr that breaks hysteria so you can use it straight for a minute and a half while you aura automatically recharges your energy.

Seriously. Valkyr is the sleeper warframe. New players wave her off as garbage, don't realize how broken hysteria can get.

Buddy, you need to let it go.  We figured out six pages ago that you don't like Excalibur but love Oberon.

The thing I'm pointing out is that Excalibur doesn't bring anything to the table, and he isn't any better at melee than Oberon. Just at rezzing tarpitted teammates. I can easily be just as good or surpass him in melee, it's warframe. Just find the most horridly broken weapon in the game, then min-max it to even cheesier levels.

I wouldn't argue that, just that some frames are legitimately better than others. Plus part of the problem is the idea of people charging into melee in T4, or against any high tier enemies. If anything that's just plain suicide and asking for S#&$ to go poorly (like a surprise toxic cloud will kill just about anyone). The only frame that is actually legitly good in at melee in T4 is a min-maxed Valkyr that breaks hysteria so you can use it straight for a minute and a half while you aura automatically recharges your energy.

Seriously. Valkyr is the sleeper warframe. New players wave her off as garbage, don't realize how broken hysteria can get.

That I agree with.

That I agree with.

I'm still grinding for getting those rare power extension mods for her. Once I do she'll be rendered utterly broken. Valkyr does need lots of Forma love, but when fully modded she's an absolute beast. Hell I could probably solo T4 pretty easily by cheesing hysteria.

I'm still grinding for getting those rare power extension mods for her. Once I do she'll be rendered utterly broken. Valkyr does need lots of Forma love, but when fully modded she's an absolute beast. Hell I could probably solo T4 pretty easily by cheesing hysteria.

That's why I'm surprised some people think she is a useless frame.

Fascinating.

So there's basically 4 answers:

1. I don't understand how to use X frame, so it must be horrible!

2. A-holes love Y frame, get rid of it!

3. I AM SO JEALOUS OF EXCAL PRIME!

4. No reason to ban any frame.

i swear people just desperately need to at least feel like they're on a pedestal to point out others and say "they're useless" or "people shouldn't play like that" uhm excuse me unless you work for Digital extremes you saying that is pointless 

EVERY FRAME has thier strengths and weaknesses even though they may not be perfect 

THERE ARE other ways of playing then the common four player "team play" style and just because that player is better at fighting by themselves does not make them "terrible" like the keyboard courage is astonishing here and if someone is playing solo then ASH or RHINO is a very good choice for them  

So many commentators would ban a warframe based on their "end game utility". Very few mentions of playstyle or other mission types, very little consideration for the entire game that exists below "end game".

Excalibur and Ash, for example, are a lot of fun for solo play. (More fun than Rhino, imo.) I wouldn't generally choose any of them for a Defence mission.

I would ban any warframe wearing the Iliac sydana. That thing looks ridiculous and completely out of place, imo.

Edited by nemarsde

In all honesty I'd probably ban rhino. He excells at pooping on all of the basic game, and then falls off hard once you start looking at harder content.

This results in players picking up rhino early on and getting to endgame without learning skills they need to play it, at which point they moan about it being too hard.

Ban rhino, make players better at the game.