Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Brakk

After endless hours, DAYS of doing the same poo over & over again, I finally got the final component to craft BRAKK!!

& I solo'd the G3. The noob squad I was in didn't even know what was happening. rofl idiots

FINALLY, the nightmare is over.

Never again.

G3, here's to you, and your mother. Suck my toes!

Edited by Letter13
bypassing profanity filter = no no.

Did 270+ if I remember correctly, burned myself out so much I didnt touch warframe for months, but why did you solo?

The retards whom I was with just ran ahead. I told them, "Here they come. Stick together!".

But they just carried on rushing the invasion mission.

So I stayed behind, fought G3 all on my own. Valk - 68 second Hysteria.

Idiots didn't even know what BRAKK was or "Why are there yellow / orange circles appaearing?".

Ignorant & stupid.

Did 270+ if I remember correctly, burned myself out so much I didnt touch warframe for months, but why did you solo?

Because PuG's are slow-tards.and scrubs for the most part, and when you are going for a decent score putting up with that as well as matchmaking and the grind would have been too much.

As it was I gave up long before I hit my goal of 500, first time I have been burnt out on the game

After endless hours, DAYS of doing the same poo over & over again, I finally got the final component to craft BRAKK!!

& I solo'd the G3. The noob squad I was in didn't even know what was happening. rofl idiots

FINALLY, the nightmare is over.

Never again.

G3, here's to you, and your mother. Suck my toes!

And then the server crash because of DDOS and your brakk never exist

Best part is, after 6 months of waiting for it you'll raise it to 30 and swap it out to never touch it again.

Grants though

Wow. Best secondary in the game and this is your witty quip?

Congrats OP. You will see that your efforts and frustration were not in vain.

Brakk attack!!

(Please, no feeble attempts to debunk my statement concerning the Brakk's potency. I know all the arguments but for short-mid range damage, Brakk.)

Edited by (PS4)kcarpe2007