Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Combo Moves Discovered

Nevrmoor

No, nothing can stop us, they need to Stunlock us, that would be the only thing to prevent us to reach places they think we shouldnt...

But, besides that they are doing their best to annoy the $hit out of us by trying to restrict what they created.

Excerpt from the Sorcer's Apprentice, J.W. Goethe

Oh, the word to change him back

into what he was before!

Oh, he runs, and keeps on going!

Wish you'd be a broom once more!

He keeps bringing water

quickly as can be,

and a hundred rivers

he pours down on me!

No, no longer

can I let him,

I must get him

with some trick!

I'm beginning to feel sick.

What a look! - and what a face!

O, you ugly child of Hades!

The entire house will drown!

Everywhere I look, I see

water, water, running down.

Be you damned, old broom,

why won't you obey?

Be a stick once more,

please, I beg you, stay!

Freedome! I have a dream, a dream were no babyfences restrict the movement of aspiring Wallwalkists, a world full of liberty and justice, were unecassary or exploitive Wallwalking is countered by brute force and enemy vigilance rather than invisible walls and unclimbable surfaces!

warframe201303271716032.th.jpg

I've been experiencing some really strange melee moves since the patch. Stuff like being able to charge twice for one attack, or doing a pose like in the above picture (I was holding down E and only able to move forward until I let go). I have no idea how I'm doing it though. Is it just lag, or are these new mechancis?

i have also noticed many a strange behaviours of my trusty frame. like when you do the melee attack from a wallwalk, when you land you will perform the attack again, making it hard to land on a specific place because you will perform an additional roll from there.

Slide attack can be performed twice, someone said even three times with enough attack speed.

I saw a guy on youtube talk about cancelling the downstrike into a gun shot. However, his downstrike (when u jump then melee) was instant. He didnt even go into the air! Is this still possible (post U7) and how is it done (he just said he pressed jump then melee immediately after, but no matter how close i get them, it still jumps). Thanks :)

why aren't there flying kick combos?

Oh add this

"Earth Shatter" ?

"Dragon kick" to "Death from Above" to "Ground Finisher"

Sprint>Jump>Crouch> "e"/melee strike right after contact >"e"/melee strike aim at the downed enemy to initiate the ground finisher

love doing this to corpus walkers

Paris Trick Shot

Just make sure it's fully charged. Everytime you dodge the arrow will fly to your last target (takes practice). Save time vs chaining. Makes you more difficult to hit (vs corpus) and gives you more space when running away (vs infested) lining the creeps up for a neat skewer in the process.

example

LMB to charge>zoom in using RMB> tap shift twice to back flip and send the arrow flying while performing a backflip

Other dodges are easier. Charge then double tap the shift button twice to hit the target. Fron rolls and back rolls are easy. Left and right dodges are kinda needs practice to hit.

LMB to charge>zoom in using RMB> tap shift twice to back flip and send the arrow flying while performing a backflip

Other dodges are easier. Charge then double tap the shift button twice to hit the target. Fron rolls and back rolls are easy. Left and right dodges are kinda needs practice to hit.

You don't need to tap twice, works fine for me with one tap :)

Edited by Dreamwalk3r

Hello Nevrmoor thought i do a little visit to your lovely thread . :3

About that people saying you can do the slide attack 2 or even 3 times thats not all, you can do it theoretical invinite times. i testet it again

right before this post and i made it work 14 times in a row but that can be done much better. :)

Here it is how it works: You start sprinting then crouch so the slide starts, press melee for the 360 slide attack (or uppercut for Furax).

Right after your strike press crouch again you will slide as normal and you can perfrom another the slide attack, thats the principal.

The timing is crucial for the succses of that you have to practice it a bit, get a feeling for the timing and then just count 1, 2, 3, 4..... and so on.

You dont even have to stop cause theres a wall infront of you, if you start the slide you can aim its direction with the crosshair, that work

as we all know for the silde attack aswell so you can correct your direction two times while you do that combo move with slide&slide attack.

That should be enough to avoid walls and so on and aim for the next target.

So here we go maybe that will be a new task for all Sup3r 3xtr3m3 1337 h4rdc0r3 KEEEEBOARD PROS. (god i hate it to type like that) out there.

Challenge: "Do this 1000 times while your blindfolded without breathing and your hands strapped behind your back! If your that awsome and finish this mission you had accomplished nothing usefull ...... but you get yourself a cookie! :D"

If you want a video proof, sorry that isnt possible for me right now. My xfire ingame overlay is dead for what ever reason so i cant chat/take screenshots or take videos with it at the moment, but you can ask Nevrmoor maybe to stalk me and check if im lying or not

im sure you will belive him atleast. ;P

Best regards to all Warframe AME's (advanced movement enthusiasts) :3

Not sure if this is listed but you can do jump/ascending versions of the backflip and sideways roll/cartwheels.

aim down sights with default RMB (hold) + hold "S" for moving backward. then tap shift+jump. You will do the back handspring but this time you gain air so you can do it over a railing or crates, to get atop boxes etc.

same for the sideways cartwheel -- aim down sights with default RMB (hold) + hold "A" or "D" for straifing left or right. then tap shift+jump.

Edited by RawGritz

i know exactly what you are talking about, if you are using a fast frame with sprint speed mod, it becomes increasingly difficult to aim your landing position.

The machanics behind that are either unintended or ar still very glitchy, crates and "normal height" surfaces seem to have some sort of "jump preventer" to allow walking over the edge.

Awesome work Xorpheus bro, now that you went over everything in so much detail, found anything one could describe better to convey the moves?

After all, any feedback is highly appreciated to make this better and easier to understand