The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who Thinks Blood Gore Isn't Appealing Enough And Needs Enhancement?

zavienh5

I would like to see lots of particles and visual effects on sliced, crushed, drilled and exploded bodies... I wanna see them dismember in hundreds of parts when killed by a strong enough explosion damage, scars, bullet holes, more blood, more and more blood particles and crushed enemies when kiled by a huge impact damage... ok, now I'm getting ridiculous.

actual warframe's gore isn't gore... only more like a cooking mama in space! ... seriously, DE should add gore gradiends, from nothing, to this, to normal, to great and finally the (Digital) Extreme one!

... only more like a cooking mama in space! ... 

It hurts, but it's true. Gibbing is ludicrous, sometimes misterious arms and legs from a 2004 horror game pops for no apparent reason. And human torsos on desert skates, hmmm...

We need gibbing, blood and gore 2.0.
Edited by BrazilianJoe

In addition, since the bodies disappear, I would love the see at least the blood remaining. Simple bullets could create just a bit of spray, gibbing creates large pools. That way the system doesn't need to track interactive objects (such as bodies) and you can still tell that you murdered a bunch of helpless Grineer on your way in.

Need more gore...

I also want the enemies to.. react to their pain more.

I want their death to be absolutely brutal.

I want cries of agony as if their limbs are actually being ripped from their bodies.

You used to be able to rip their limbs off and watch them cry in agony and it was awesome.

And for those bringing up crappy PCs as an excuse for removing the gore just make it optional problem solved.

In addition, since the bodies disappear, I would love the see at least the blood remaining. Simple bullets could create just a bit of spray, gibbing creates large pools. That way the system doesn't need to track interactive objects (such as bodies) and you can still tell that you murdered a bunch of helpless Grineer on your way in.

they despawn sometimes WAY TOO fast

I remember Warframe having way more blood but now theres like no blood and the gore doesn't seem to catch me or any other people' attention. Now that Charge Attacks are gone, it's even harder to dismember an enemy.

I dunno where you've been, but slash weapon kills have still been doing this for me, particularly the dragon nikana; add a blast element combo, and they even go flying. Hek, I think I quadrasected some poor Corpus once. I agree with maybe adding a gore slider that can increase it and decrease it, not just for suiting the different tastes of people, but also because some people don't have an ultra super mega computer infinity + 1 to render all of those blood particles AND the energy particles Warframe is so fond of.

With that said, having the same level of Gore as Outlast would be too much in my opinion. It would go from fun to watch, to just distasteful.

I dunno where you've been, but slash weapon kills have still been doing this for me, particularly the dragon nikana; add a blast element combo, and they even go flying. Hek, I think I quadrasected some poor Corpus once. I agree with maybe adding a gore slider that can increase it and decrease it, not just for suiting the different tastes of people, but also because some people don't have an ultra super mega computer infinity + 1 to render all of those blood particles AND the energy particles Warframe is so fond of.

With that said, having the same level of Gore as Outlast would be too much in my opinion. It would go from fun to watch, to just distasteful.

idk its so unnoticeable especially in TPS view, and then the gore isnt really "exaggerated" either 

Gory stuff disappears quite fast nowadays. I play mostly Saryn and like to use melee a lot. Channeling currently is slightly less appealing than the old charge attacks because how enemies disintegrate in to energy rather than get sliced to pieces. Saryns ultimate Miasma has similar disintegration and the effect ends in a second and nothing is left of the enemy. I think there should be more lasting effects visually for these two examples, for example miasma leaving a pile of goo and meleechannel killed enemy leaving a "ghost" of the victim. 

Gory stuff disappears quite fast nowadays. I play mostly Saryn and like to use melee a lot. Channeling currently is slightly less appealing than the old charge attacks because how enemies disintegrate in to energy rather than get sliced to pieces. Saryns ultimate Miasma has similar disintegration and the effect ends in a second and nothing is left of the enemy. I think there should be more lasting effects visually for these two examples, for example miasma leaving a pile of goo and meleechannel killed enemy leaving a "ghost" of the victim. 

OMG, YES I SO AGREE WITH U

Like i said bro/sis, that'd be sweet.

:DDDDD

• 3 weeks later...