Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quanta Feedback

Pbrandon1

Come on, Quanta is crap in normal mode. 10% is low crit not worth modding for (same as Braton Prime) 220 base burst DPS is low - Braton Prime has like 235

All crit weapons base stats look poor unmoded, but scale hugely with crit mods, Synapse would be twice better than this pogo stick 

Edited by Monolake

-snip-

Okay, yeah-- it took me a second, but I definitely see where I was mistaken. I wish you would've been more clear about the process because formulas tend to have less understandable explanatory power, but I see what you mean. I'm used to dealing with weapons like the Amprex, where I'm only dealing with regular crits and red crits, and completely forgot that the base Synapse works with regular hits and crits and that when you're dealing a crit, you're missing out on the regular damage.

I'll go back and see if I can make a quick edit to my earlier post to account for that, but after taking a second look, the rest of my math seems fairly accurate.

couldnt we fix/buff the spectra and flux rifle before introducing another 'industrial tool energy beam converted into weapons' into the game ??

redundant and repetitive borefest, why would players want to invest in or even rank up weak continuous beam weapons which are basically all the same 

*sigh*

I have an idea for fixing the Flux Rifle and Spectra. 

Critical Delay helps greatly on the Amprex as it makes your ammo last more than a few seconds.

Critical Delay significantly lowers the DPS of amprex/synapse compared to most other mods you would replace it with.  The huge damage decrease is not worth the extra ammo efficiency.

Here's a comparison of the same build only replacing Malignant Force with Critical Delay (assuming warframe builder is accurate).

Malignant Force: http://goo.gl/jYlWUF (14881.43 dps)

Critical Delay: http://goo.gl/dVAP15 (9953.29dps)

You lose about 33% of your damage when you use critical delay, the mod is pretty much useless, I hope it gets a rework.

Did some testing and the weapon is fine. I had no trouble soloing any Void mission with it. Most things instantly died when I pointed the laser at their weak point. I don't crit as often as "real" crit weapons but imo, the crit rate is high enough that it is worth modding for. I see a respectable amount of crits in-game.

I don't like corrupted mods and this probably isn't the most optimal use of modding but I enjoyed it. Was going to add another forma but realized I didn't need to.

2LjLOn6.jpg

Edited by Yinkuji