Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

»----» Warframe Colour Scheme Index «----«

Talaiar

Update: Added 13 pics.

Hoping to dust off this thread a bit. Maybe it will be useful to others besides myself; I know sometimes I need inspiration for a frame =D

If you have any suggestions as to making this thread better, let me know.

Edited by Talaiar

Update:

Added 87 pics.

Now indexing pics posted to the Sister thread:
[size=3]
(permission granted)
[/size]

Note:

I am slightly worried I made this thread too complex or something? It doesn't seem to be as well-liked as I thought it would be. I very-much enjoy finding great colour schemes for my Frames, but quickly realized the Forums or even Google searching could be quite tedious - being forced to crawl through list upon list of random Frames in order to find the one I was looking for. That is why I created this thread: a quick, browsable index, filed and sorted.

Perhaps it is due to their being links you have to click on? [size=3]
(I had hoped having small links would be easier on the eyes than looking through humongous posts filled with 20 pictures each - filled with random Warframes).
[/size]

If you have any advice, or notice any issues, please let me know. This thread semi-relies on people clicking the links, otherwise the sites which host them may allow the link to 'go dead'.

Edited by Talaiar

Thank you, infinity421 for the pictures! I have added them the index =D

Update:

* It seems that a particular post can only handle ~500 links at once [size=3]
(otherwise everything goes completely haywire)
[/size], which means I must keep the picture count below that number. Sadly this means I've had to prune the list a little bit by temporarily withdrawing some of the more monochrome pics [size=3]
(such as all black, or all pink, etc)
[/size]. I will, however, continue to add more varied colour schemes.

I got my computer fix, now I can share the rest. This are my definite favorite for this frames.

Valkyr

qadtj3i.jpg

Nekros

CW8rV6c.jpg

Immortal Banshee

3y6Cv2U.jpg

Immortal Loki

feAM0HY.jpg

Nyx

CPU2u0C.jpg

Immortal Oberon

22n8G5X.jpg

Saryn

8TJItnn.jpg

Nurse...I mean Trinity

1tUhjbg.jpg

Zephyr

bfnAyf6.jpg

Mirage

IeLVEps.jpg

Frost

kr0EjY6.jpg

Immortal Ember

nstWI0B.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

* Added 87 pics.

* Now indexing pics posted to the Sister thread: The Color (Set) Sharing Program Redux (permission granted)

Note:

I am slightly worried I made this thread too complex or something? It doesn't seem to be as well-liked as I thought it would be. I very-much enjoy finding great colour schemes for my Frames, but quickly realized the Forums or even Google searching could be quite tedious - being forced to crawl through list upon list of random Frames in order to find the one I was looking for. That is why I created this thread: a quick, browsable index, filed and sorted.

Perhaps it is due to their being links you have to click on? (I had hoped having small links would be easier on the eyes than looking through humongous posts filled with 20 pictures each - filled with random Warframes).

If you have any advice, or notice any issues, please let me know. This thread semi-relies on people clicking the links, otherwise the sites which host them may allow the link to 'go dead'.

Maybe you could make albums instead? Because personally I think it's tedious to have to click each link. So perhaps make an album on imgur for each section.

Also, some of the pictures are broken. You should make it a requirement to upload to imgur, that way it'll be less likely for the image to be broken.

• 2 weeks later...

Here is my Volt-Immortal Skin, as you can tell, I quite like the Arbiters of Hexis :3 Only cause they're obviously the BEST syndicate :3 Oh and the Huntsman skin on the soma, really sits Volts electrical theme ;) 

2oUFTKk.jpg

Oh and if you wanna see more here you go:

Dragon nikana, i personally prefer the Glaive prime, but the gold colors contrast too much ;)

3HbAgkP.jpg

Gotta love those Telos Akbolto, if only there was a Telos soma :3

nxSi3Xe.jpg

My Normal Syandana

5WEEHbe.jpg

And another Syandana which I also like to use ;)

bw61Jvh.jpg

And Lastly for all those that don't use Syandana's here is a plain Back view ;)

NBJcgXC.jpg

Also if any of you want the same colors as me well here is a picture for each set, the red is just to contrast the between what colors I'm using ;)

Primary:

07LNKWm.jpg

Secondary:

yC4b81C.jpg

Tint 3:

3oUZ6Cs.jpg

Tint 4:

1mWm1rZ.jpg

Energy:

mn3riv0.jpg

Thank you for looking at my post :3

Edited by Nemesis-Infinity