The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What About Votekick?

KirschRing

I'm getting really tired of ppl going afk in missions. For example stand at pod doing nothin waiting for us to clear and then leave with the reward.

So why not add a VoteKick option?

I know it can be abused but if you make it like someone cant be kicked at wave 4/9/14/19..etc in defense it would be pretty nice.

They should ofc keep the things they've gotten so far..

Maybe Votekick is enabled after a player didnt move for about 20sec? But they'd just move the screen a bit every 19 sec so that wont solve it either..any ideas?

The community has been begging for such feature for as long as I can remember. But a few people said "omg no plz it can be usd for trollin!!!", and appearntly that was enough to ruin the idea of getting it. I wouldnt get my hopes up if I were you.

We will not be getting a vote kick, they have said as much. My solution during these matches is quite simple.... Get that player killed, move them to a fairly dangerous spot and let what happens.... Happen.

It would be nice to have a vote kick in the Planetary system if some people who are afk.  But in Void's I'd say the host should have the right to kick someone who is afk or not listening what the host wants.  I mean if you recruite someone who just to fool around, and think that the party will carry him/her.  Then yeah kick them.  Pretty sure all host who host Void's like the get thing done fast and effectively unless stated otherwise.  No free reward for those who didn't help.

I'm getting really tired of ppl going afk in missions. For example stand at pod doing nothin waiting for us to clear and then leave with the reward.

I know it can be abused but if you make it like someone cant be kicked at wave 4/9/14/19..etc in defense it would be pretty nice.

Maybe Votekick is enabled after a player didnt move for about 20sec? But they'd just move the screen a bit every 19 sec so that wont solve it either..any ideas?

Sadly as of now the only thing you can do to get rid of the problem is to report them. They can and will ban/limit people if they are caught AFKing in missions, it's an exploit.

The true afkers, who just started the game and then went to do whatever they do, should be kicked automatically, perhaps after 2 minutes of doing nothing. Vote to kick will be abused, no matter how much you argue that it won't. Every game that has ever had votekick has abused it.

I'm willing to try it out, see how it works out.

Sadly as of now the only thing you can do to get rid of the problem is to report them. They can and will ban/limit people if they are caught AFKing in missions, it's an exploit.

so..a screen wont logically do

am i supposed to record 5 waves of him standing around?

or for other missions..i cant stay next to him in a survival cause i'd die..

You're talking about randoms in public lobbies, yeah?

Don't let it bother you.  Whenever the mission is critical, take friends, take people from the recruiting channel that actually care.

Whenever you go public, though?  Don't take it so seriously, and don't flip out over dead weight.

so..a screen wont logically do

am i supposed to record 5 waves of him standing around?

or for other missions..i cant stay next to him in a survival cause i'd die..

The only thing I know how to do for it to be legit is to screenshot the mission reward screen, showing they did no damage and such.

i started this thread after i was in a grp of me+ 3 rank 15's

we went further at 15 and suddenly noone shot anymore

they sure moved, so i didnt get dc (move on a spot or change spot so they dont get dmg)

and ..i mean rlly?..

type /? in the chat it'll show you how to kick with other chat options

when has the community become so S#&$ty?

i mean i invited 3 randoms to do a t4 defense

and instead of thanking me for the invite they said A****** and F*** off to me cause i activated lasers and they died on it? lol..

i said care-activated it-they run into it-my fault

then they tried to leave after 5 so i quit at 4 pfff

No, because I've seen the "votekick" is abused fot many ppl who want only "kick" for trolling.

3 ppl of the same clan + 1 (you, any random player who was invited)... Sup4 minute 40 (with Loki Prime helmet reward) and they "just kick you" before the end of the mission.

How would you feel?