Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's Say De Allows You To Have A Zanuka-Like Proxy

JaysInc

I do not do personal attacks (and that statement was for harmless fun). 

If that was a bait, I am not taking it. 

Why would it be a personal attacks if I give nick name to everyone on the forum and have fun with the traits I can remember them for. It's the only way I will ever remember the people around here anyway.

Like how Snake would be the Valk and Erebus would be the Ash, since I fought with you once over suggestion and feedback matter, it's the only thing I will ever remember you for now and use whenever we start joking around.

Why would it be a personal attacks if I give nick name to everyone on the forum and have fun with the traits I can remember them for. It's the only way I will ever remember the people around here anyway.

Like how Snake would be the Valk and Erebus would be the Ash, since I fought with you once over suggestion and feedback matter, it's the only thing I will ever remember you for now and use whenever we start joking around.

We don't need nicknames, our names are right up in the corner of our post 0_0

Fun is subjective. Just saying. 

EDIT: And besides, actually posting a new thread about it does constitute halfway to a personal attack. And the last thing I need is that. 

Edited by Renegade343

We don't need nicknames, our names are right up in the corner of our post 0_0

I'm one of those type that remember people by their avi and since everyone uses the same set of Avi, I'm going to go with nickname so I know what the person style is like. It's easier to remember (and make inside joke) that way.

Fun is subjective. Just saying. 

Subjective it may be but do people really go around saying "I do this because I don't have fun doing it" ?

Subjective it may be but do people really go around saying "I do this because I don't have fun doing it" ?

Some workers at desk jobs, maybe?

They could answer, "I do this because I don't have fun doing it, but because I need the money.". Happens more frequently in Hong Kong, so there is that. 

Some workers at desk jobs, maybe?

They could answer, "I do this because I don't have fun doing it, but because I need the money.". Happens more frequently in Hong Kong, so there is that. 

It's only boring if you feel like you are at your limit and have nowhere else to go.

A person aiming higher will always find something fun to keep him going, like making sure that co-worker he hates get fired.

Zanuka is a good example of a fun worker because he knows your potential and will never make your life dull.

Still answers your question, no?

Define 'dull'. 

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. A person that can be easily read and lead is more of a blank book than an actual being.

And asking to define the meaning of the word dull would be one way to say it. Like how you can say that dull is subjective, I ask why do people like to be subjected to only a certain set of rule and definition?

Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't. A person that can be easily read and lead is more of a blank book than an actual being.

And asking to define the meaning of the word dull would be one way to say it. Like how you can say that dull is subjective, I ask why do people like to be subjected to only a certain set of rule and definition?

You are too philosophical, being simple sometimes gives better results than trying to sound like regular smartass.

Edited by RoboDoge

All I am asking is just make your definition of 'dull' for me to see (would be hear, but we cannot literally hear each other in the forums). Stop trying to evade the question. 

All I am asking is just make your definition of 'dull' for me to see (would be hear, but we cannot literally hear each other in the forums). Stop trying to evade the question. 

Was that answer just there to evade the question, or was it actually there all along but you just happened to miss it?

Was that answer just there to evade the question, or was it actually there all along but you just happened to miss it?

No. 

All I wanted to see is what is your definition of 'dull'. 

After all, getting more perspectives is a good thing for analysis, conclusion and evaluation. 

No. 

All I wanted to see is what is your definition of 'dull'. 

After all, getting more perspectives is a good thing for analysis, conclusion and evaluation. 

How dull...

Here's a hint since you kept missing it.

"Like a kid and like an adult."

Whoo, another Zanuka fetish thread...

No means no.

Also, your OP is a bit difficult to understand what you're proposing. Zanuka as a pet? Controlling Zanuka? Zanuka as a Specter? Specify mate. Either way, still no.

Oh really? People said the same thing about them Coolbros everyone wants. Why not a Zanuka deemed failed by Salad V that ran away. I'll gladly sacrifice a Warframe suit to create me a Zanuka. Mainly cause I don't want to spend millions feeding a dumb dog baby food every week.

Oh really? People said the same thing about them Coolbros everyone wants. Why not a Zanuka deemed failed by Salad V that ran away. I'll gladly sacrifice a Warframe suit to create me a Zanuka. Mainly cause I don't want to spend millions feeding a dumb dog baby food every week.

But you will now spend millions buying batteries to sustain the Zanuka. 

ill take one when its made out of YOU