Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wth, Did My Kubrow Die Permanently?

ScottDaniels

Considering it takes 12 days for a Kubrow to die from full (+100% health), your Kubrow would have had to be around -40% to -80% health last Saturday, meaning the last time your Kubrow should have had 100% health was to July 13th to 19th; and since that time you would have had to have not given it a DNA Stabilizer.

Or, if you put it in stasis, that's where it will be. Did you check stasis?

Considering it takes 12 days for a Kubrow to die from full (+100% health), your Kubrow would have had to be around -40% to -80% health last Saturday, meaning the last time your Kubrow should have had 100% health was to July 13th to 19th; and since that time you would have had to have not given it a DNA Stabilizer.

Or, if you put it in stasis, that's where it will be. Did you check stasis?

Nevermind.

Edited by TheErebus

You should still contact support anyway and tell 'em your sob story. They may or may not do anything to help. You might get in contact with a dog or pet owner which should boost the likelihood of getting the dog back.

Edited by JacobLittle

Yay Im so happy they die forever. But 12 days to watch it starve. Does it go feral and try to eat me before it dies of starvation? Does it get skinny and its fur get all patchy? Can we space viking funeral it with lasers? That might be cool. Can I whisper to him softly that I never wanted him anyways, and the annoying ship was right about him? Can I eat in front of it on its last day so it knows I did this and there was nothing it could have done? That might be fun too. One last kick before it dies.

Edited by Lira_515

You should still contact support anyway and tell 'em your sob story. They may or may not do anything to help. You might get in contact with a dog or pet owner which should boost the likelihood of getting the dog back.

You couldn't log in from stability issues?

I'd contact support.

Got the in game mail now, Kuborw did die, I hate these pets.

I am anti kubrow and pro sentinel now.

This is why I'm not touching kubros, at least until this ridiculous tomagachi system is removed in favor of the sentinel system. Build, level up, mod, enjoy your new partner INDEFINATLY. *hugs carrier* Edited by LordThanix

Yay Im so happy they die forever. But 12 days to watch it starve. Does it go feral and try to eat me before it dies of starvation? Does it get skinny and its fur get all patchy? Can we space viking funeral it with lasers? That might be cool. Can I whisper to him softly that I never wanted him anyways, and the annoying ship was right about him? Can I eat in front of it on its last day so it knows I did this and there was nothing it could have done? That might be fun too. One last kick before it dies.

I hope you're serious because that's the best suggestion I've read in months!

That's ridiculous in any ways.

Letting your K to starve and die in 12 days!!! (intentionnally or not)

I don't care about Kubrow/Tamagotchi but it's crueler than a bullet or the airlock. At least, it's fast and less painful.

Shame on DE for implementing a such thing with a such potential!!

Edited by Kaminaught

I'm wishing I could buy a meat grinder in the market... and make sausages, for my other kubrow.

When you get two of the same type, you can't just strap explosives to it's head, throw a stick and when it runs to fetch.... booom.

Best answer I have read all day about this issue. I know my friend Javik would agree :)

Lol didn't think anyone would get that reference but in all seriousness the only problems I see with kubrows are there matinance cost and the targeting in actual game play. If those 2 things are improved on I would use kubrows a lot more than I'm am now