Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

South American Can Not Buy Platinum. De Ignores Us? (America Del Sur No Puede Comprar Platinum. De Nos Ignora?

LePablo.

When you can come back to buy platinum with DineroMail? This is a BIGGEST problem in South American servers. Many users have been unable to make purchases, kowing they are willing to buy. It's a real shame that we excluded a game like this. I expect a responses from DE.

¿Cuándo volverá la compra de platinum con DineroMail? Este es el MAYOR problema en los servidores de America del Sur. Muchos usuarios se han visto incapaces de realizar esta compra, sabiendo que están dispuestos a comprarlo. Es una verdadera lástima un juego nos excluya de esta manera. Espero una respuesta de DE.

There are many other methods to purchase Platinum other than some obscure form of digital currency exchange used in a small section of the world, and at that a small section of the player-base. Steam, PayPal, etc. You can likely find some other means to purchase Platinum.

Edited by McVolker

When you can come back to buy platinum with DineroMail? This is a BIGGEST problem in South American servers. Many users have been unable to make purchases, kowing they are willing to buy. It's a real shame that we excluded a game like this. I expect a responses from DE.

¿Cuándo volverá la compra de platinum con DineroMail? Este es el MAYOR problema en los servidores de America del Sur. Muchos usuarios se han visto incapaces de realizar esta compra, sabiendo que están dispuestos a comprarlo. Es una verdadera lástima un juego nos excluya de esta manera. Espero una respuesta de DE.

I'm pretty sure they REALLY want your money. There just might be an issue..South America to my knowledge has a lot of funny laws regarding foreign goods/services

I apologize for what is written above. I just like me and many of the Latin American community, to have a payment method, as it happens in other games that can be purchased via mobile telephone or with depóstios local currency. Please understand that not everyone has access to a credit card. And I really apologize for what is written above, it is a great game and recognize the progress they have made so far.

Me disculpo por lo escrito anteriormente. Solo que me gustaría a mi y a muchos de la comunidad Latinoamericana, poder tener un método de pago más, como sucede en otros juegos que se puede comprar vía telefóno móvil o con depóstios con moneda local. Entiendanos que no todos tenemos acceso a una tarjeta de crédito. Y realmente pido disculpas por lo escrito anteriormente, es un gran juego y reconozco el progreso que han hecho hasta ahora. 

• 1 month later...

There are many other methods to purchase Platinum other than some obscure form of digital currency exchange used in a small section of the world, and at that a small section of the player-base. Steam, PayPal, etc. You can likely find some other means to purchase Platinum.

Indeed, but some you've mentioned aren't available to us.

DineroMail is used by many countries in South America, it is not  some "obscure form of digital currency" and it's not "a small section of the world" either.

The "Buy Platinum" button of the website even shows DineroMail, but it's not available:

buyplatinum-320-sa.jpg