Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Immortal Skins: Do You Find Them Worth Buying?

90% of the frames I see use no immortal skins. Even the high mastery users who may very well have quite some plat to spend never seem to own them. So I ask you fellow Tenno, do you find the Immortal skins worth the 40 platinum?

In my opinion, yes I do. They add extra decals and interesting features. Example, Frost Prime looks very plain. There's limited colouring you can do for them. Slap an immortal skin on that fool and you'll have a lot more to work with. All you gotta deal with is the phased look it gives you when you channel.

http://j.mp/1nczQCe

I have purchased Banshee, Nyx. Ash, Nova, Mag, Saryn, Booben, and Valkyr's immortal skins. 

I, personally, love them! Some Warframes just don't have enough to them and the immortal skins are a perfect way to fix that.

I purchased them all separately too, instead of just getting the bundles.

Edited by LexyInvincible

Those skins I bought either change the whole body or just look badass like Ash' skin.

I have them on Nyx, Loki, Ash, Rhino, Banshee and Mag.

The others don't make a big difference and so are not worth buying or I don't use that frame in particular.

Though I could have bought them all in a bundle with all the plat i've spent for them one by one. (240p)

PS:WTB Trinity Immortal skin.

Edited by CookingFood

Bought them all because they look cool. Since I have all the frames(except rhino/loki prime) I can use them all pretty much whenever.

I'm just so disappointed at the way Nova's (my main) is screwed up since one of the recent patches. Actually had to switch back to the regular skin to get one of her color sets to look right again. D: