Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Market Lore Wise ( Or Even Logic Wise )

adarazrad

before im starting, i know its a game ( and F2P one ) but im just thinking that its not really make sense.

so in warframe, lotus awaken you from cryosleep and help you, she ask you to kill evrey threat that exist and exterminate the whole solar system, then she gives you a crappy mk1 weapons to save the world, when you want a new weapon, you actually need to pay her? ( some says its black market etc, but there are tenno weapons in there so its proboaly lotus market ), anyone got opinion on this? sounds a bit rdiculous and maybe instaed of typical buying a weapon, you can do a special test to gain the weapon ( or at least bp ) , now i dont this wont happen, but maybe this could apply to some of the new weapons instaed of doing massive amount of clantech? ( also, you have to research the tenno weapons which is wierd by its own )

any opinions? im the only one who think its strange to buy weapons from the lotus to actually help her?

How does doing a test to get weapons make any more sense than how we normally get weapons?

first of all, i would like a new way to get weapons instaed the typical pay and get/research and wait

think of it like that - new sniper rifle out, to get its BP you will need to do a sniping test

first of all, i would like a new way to get weapons instaed the typical pay and get/research and wait

think of it like that - new sniper rifle out, to get its BP you will need to do a sniping test

I don't think anyone gonna let us do product test or anything like that, I doubt even Darvo can provide Tenno that much.

Besides, Lotus didn't actually gave Tenno the weapon, Tenno are the one who decide and pick it on the field, it already stated in prologue mission.

well if its tenno weapon, lotus could or do a special mission for corpus to get a corpus rifle

It goes all the way back to your OP.

Why would the lotus want you to test yourself to get a weapon?

It would want you to get every weapon you possibly can.

I don't think anyone gonna let us do product test or anything like that, I doubt even Darvo can provide Tenno that much.

Besides, Lotus didn't actually gave Tenno the weapon, Tenno are the one who decide and pick it on the field, it already stated in prologue mission.

didnt played prolouge, sorry didnt knew that, yet isnt another way to get things like quest/test would be more intersting? last time all the new weapons (not including akzani) are clantech

you have a point, then a quest to lost weapon? ( aka orokin era weapon )

also, what about mastery? most of weapons are " mastery locked " and you gotta do mastery tests

also, what about mastery? most of weapons are " mastery locked " and you gotta do mastery tests

Mastery is different. With your suggestion, its 1 test to get 1 BP of just 1 ONE weapon.

Often with mastery ranks you have 2 or 3 weapons unlocked.

Mastery is different. With your suggestion, its 1 test to get 1 BP of just 1 ONE weapon.

Often with mastery ranks you have 2 or 3 weapons unlocked.

no , my suggestion that you do a seperate test for those weapon like upgraded vectis - sniping test with vectis or such stuff, i just got bored of clantech over and over, since update 12 all the weapons are clantech, and you can buy them with platinum on market

no , my suggestion that you do a seperate test for those weapon like upgraded vectis - sniping test with vectis or such stuff, i just got bored of clantech over and over, since update 12 all the weapons are clantech, and you can buy them with platinum on market

wait I don't get it.

Are you saying that you want to do tests to upgrade weapons?

Mastery ain't unlock specific weapons, it unlock your ability to get more powerful weapons.

but there are mastery locked weapons, if lotus want us to be stronger, why to lock those till you leveling the S#&$ out of crappy weapons?

Well, I find doing test to get every weapons more boring than farming. And clantech weapons were added to make ppl realize Dojo lab's existence and important. Another reason to tell ppl why you should get in a clan or make one.