Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Do You Do When You Are Burnt Out?

TeddyBear

What  usually happens is:

I get bored

I take a break of a week and come back

I get really bored

I dont touch the game for a month or two 

Right now im having some fun, im guessing its gonna last for a week or two scince im kinda busy upgrading my dojo and mods

fill your time with more Games, if Games are your thing. if you're like me, your discerning opinion and high standards means you can't play any one game all the time, you'll get fed up with the little issues here and there that really get in the way of playing.

absolutely play games just for the sake of playing. hardcore grinding only achieves burning everyone out.

so just play the game. pick whatever Equipment you feel like using, play whatever Mission Type and playstyle you're in the mood for.

just remember to mix things up.

I go play a different game, or go out and find something else to do. colorado is beautiful. Bike trails, mountain hikes, parks and recreation. Wonderful restaurants. movies. museums. 

Im sure other states  have fun interesting things too, but colorado is best.

Edited by -LTO-Malachi

I've been gone for about the entirety of the summer, having a fun time. It all has to do with breaks, if you like the game but get burned out, but if you just find the game getting more and more tedious all I can suggest is finding a new one.

Calculus is easy. 

Combinations and permutations is difficult. 

Combinations and permutations comes under calculus in my syllabus. And its not that hard really, if you get used to the calculations

On topic, do what you feel like OP bro, its what you wnat to do that matters

Combinations and permutations comes under calculus in my syllabus. And its not that hard really, if you get used to the calculations

More like trying to get all the cases than the actual calculations that makes combinations and permutations difficult. 

Then again, probability theory with calculus and combinations is surprisingly easy. 

More like trying to get all the cases than the actual calculations that makes combinations and permutations difficult. 

Then again, probability theory with calculus and combinations is surprisingly easy. 

Perhaps,  but I'll stick with my pre-university level ones for now, gotta ace those Uni entrance exams. Need a 92 / 100 at least these days unless I get a scholarship