Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oh Lotus, Your Breath, It's So Sweet. Baby I Can't Live Without It. (Air Spawns Bug)

Mkilbride

GIVE ME MORE LOTUS.

Seriously. Air spawns must be bugged. Sometimes we can be sitting @ 80% and wait til it slowy drops to 0%, then Lotus goes "Sending in more life support" like... @ 2%.

This hasn't happened to me yet. Maybe it's a new bug? She's fairly regular with her life support.

Also, sometimes there will be bugs where she sends LS, but then theres no way to activate it. Ther was also one time where I past the 10 min mark and she still didnt mark extraction. When I finally found it, the end cutscene didn't play., and had to abort.

Inb4 yaer/ tulzscha :3

I was expecting something much different when I read the thread title and yea I have occasionally had times when Lotus just stopped delivering life support usually it happens to me in the corpus survival on Jupiter but I have seen it happen on other tilesets occasionally.

I don't think this is a bug. I think this is to discourage run and hide tactics. IE:you have to run and kill to get the mini life support packs as Drops. 

usually i have a problem of needing to search all hidden corners to find a mob that might have personal life support.

that makes me think of:

why they even bother sending troops to tenno, if tenno need troops to stay alive?

just cut of the air and leave it be - tenno will suffocate by themselves cause lotus give not enough life support. just send troops to intercept the guy who goes for rewards and shoot him instead of 4 suicidal tenno